The Lube Promotion chant - Page 581
Page 581 of 615 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6142

Unregistered
    I’m a man with a plan. As long as you have the curves baby I got the angles. If you’re free and you like what you see dance with me.

Unregistered

Fire in the hole

Fire in the hole....we need trump pumps!!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I was having dinner with Biden and listen to his plan, to rebuild America. On top of his list was the police and he has a few good ideas, on how to go about and get it done. Now, remaining humble, as you all know I'm. He wants me to be his national leader of all police, in a cabinet position. Not just Federal but all states, counties and cities. Now, true it's going to be hard to sell this to many places but given the reaction of the communities across the nation and then taken into account police actions, training and how they deal with many. I'm a shoe in. My first order will be ALL city departments will no longer be, they will all fall under ONE appointed of my choosing. Elected sheriff's will finished their terms (maybe) and be no more. A National police force will be my creation. Now MY first order will be no more G.E.D. cops! Yes, Miami will lose several hundred, it for the greater good. Plus, you either have to have 4 years military or college. Pay will stay the same! Sorry have a budget. Race came up and I feel I got a pretty good handle on that too. First whites will have to score no less the 90 on any given test. Blacks a 70 and Cuban or others 75. I know, thank you are not necessary.

Next was gender? Well black trannies or any for that matter hit 2-3 on hiring quotas. Both M&F as needed and gay. Boom! everyone's happy. Next needs a little work but felons would make great cops. As long as they served out their time. Those I would place into Internal Affairs, who better to watch? English, will be the only accepted language. Again guys in Miami sorry, it's for the greater good. Now with a National police force you can be placed anywhere in the Country as needed. A few should start packing there bags now, oh buy warm clothing. Now, if any of you have additional, helpful ideas. Feel free to contact me. I'll give you a min. to sell it best I can do. Oh any hurtful remarks, negative comment will not be accepted and the results, may bring the inner woman out of me and I will slap you back to your childhood.

See submarine Airborne does lead the way!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, I was having dinner with Biden and listen to his plan, to rebuild America. On top of his list was the police and he has a few good ideas, on how to go about and get it done. Now, remaining humble, as you all know I'm. He wants me to be his national leader of all police, in a cabinet position. Not just Federal but all states, counties and cities. Now, true it's going to be hard to sell this to many places but given the reaction of the communities across the nation and then taken into account police actions, training and how they deal with many. I'm a shoe in. My first order will be ALL city departments will no longer be, they will all fall under ONE appointed of my choosing. Elected sheriff's will finished their terms (maybe) and be no more. A National police force will be my creation. Now MY first order will be no more G.E.D. cops! Yes, Miami will lose several hundred, it for the greater good. Plus, you either have to have 4 years military or college. Pay will stay the same! Sorry have a budget. Race came up and I feel I got a pretty good handle on that too. First whites will have to score no less the 90 on any given test. Blacks a 70 and Cuban or others 75. I know, thank you are not necessary.

Next was gender? Well black trannies or any for that matter hit 2-3 on hiring quotas. Both M&F as needed and gay. Boom! everyone's happy. Next needs a little work but felons would make great cops. As long as they served out their time. Those I would place into Internal Affairs, who better to watch? English, will be the only accepted language. Again guys in Miami sorry, it's for the greater good. Now with a National police force you can be placed anywhere in the Country as needed. A few should start packing there bags now, oh buy warm clothing. Now, if any of you have additional, helpful ideas. Feel free to contact me. I'll give you a min. to sell it best I can do. Oh any hurtful remarks, negative comment will not be accepted and the results, may bring the inner woman out of me and I will slap you back to your childhood.

See submarine Airborne does lead the way!

Ron, you back on crack? Sure reads that way. Your posts are entertaining, if your mentality handicap.

Unregistered
    Ron, you back on crack? Sure reads that way. Your posts are entertaining, if your mentality handicap.
    Eucalyptus steam bath..NOW! Bring the iodine baby oil. We’re dancing.

Stand down sailor that’s an order.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    It is so great to be me!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I’m on that midnight train to Georgia.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    To all you turkeys out there and YES I am talking to you sailor: Happy Thanksgiving from the best of all time. That's right: THE BOAT!

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Gooble gooble

Unregistered
    Gooble gooble
    Sailor, Miami High? Valedictorian? Honors English? The words are GOBBLE GOBBLE!

Page 581 of 615 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591 ... LastLast