COPS for Obama!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: COPS for Obama!!!!

Still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jedd
    Prove that he and his wife are racist.

hey there Jedd why dont you prove that they aren't?

Biden :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's an plagerist

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Biden :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    No. That just proves he is an ultra-liberal left wing ideologue who wants someone of the same stripe to run with him.

Thank goodness he picked a real looser - a known, proven plagiarist whose record is well known.

:P :P :P :P :P

Hey, I just heard that the sign over the door at the upcoming Democratic National Convention greeting all the delegates as they enter will say the same thing as the sign over the gates of Hell. "Abandon All Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here!" :snicker: :snicker: :wink:

On second thought. Do ya think that Obama, if elected, could hook a dude up with just a couple of these 40 virgins that the radicle muslim yahoo's are always talkin about. Wait, scratch that. I just wonder if he can help a brother hook up with a couple of GRITS who know what their doin. :lol: :lol:

Ummm...his pastor of 20 years has repeatedly stated his hate and contempt for white people. Would you stay in a church like that for 20 MINUTES unless you wholeheartedly agree with it?

That's what I thought.

[quote=Truth Shall Set You Free]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Uncle Jedd":n7631pij
    Ummm...his pastor of 20 years has repeatedly stated his hate and contempt for white people. Would you stay in a church like that for 20 MINUTES unless you wholeheartedly agree with it?

That's what I thought.[/quote:n7631pij]

And be married to a person that wrote a thesis on racial divide at Princeton that even her black friends thought was over the line.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html

I'm not sure what you really thought. Rev.Wright obvouisly did not use common sense when making his speech, and that is why Barack cut ties with him. Besides, Rev. Wright's views are his own whether racist or not. I wonder why there are white people in his congregation. Mr. Obama is his own man,and is highly capable of making his own decisions. He obviously has the support of millions of white Americans who feel that he is a man of integrity, and not someone that is an ignorant racist, as 99.9% of them (racist) are. As far as his wife is concerned, please post proof about her paper so I can research. Did you know the senator Mccain was one of the few senators to vote against the M.L.K holiday. Should one view him as racist ? Bottom line is, vote how you like and what is best for your family. That is what makes this country so great, choices. I cannot change your views about Mr.Obama, and you will never change mine. We agree on one thing, that we disagree. Just remember, we're still on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol
    Just wanted to let everyone who reads these post, there are cops in this agency
    that supports Obama and cannot wait until January 20, 2009. 2 things will happen
    on that day, 1) The end of an Error! (Gov. Bush) can take his A$$ back to Texas,
    Gov. Bush was only a Governor about eight years ago. He was elected AND re-elected to the Office of President of these United States obviously without your support.

Regardless of your view of how he handled things, he is still the President of the United States of America and deserves the respect of the office.

I'm glad that you show an interest in politics, but take your classless rhetoric elsewhere.

I'm not sure what you really thought. Rev.Wright obvouisly did not use common sense when making his speech, and that is why Barack cut ties with him. Besides, Rev. Wright's views are his own whether racist or not. I wonder why there are white people in his congregation. Mr. Obama is his own man,and is highly capable of making his own decisions. He obviously has the support of millions of white Americans who feel that he is a man of integrity, and not someone that is an ignorant racist, as 99.9% of them (racist) are. As far as his wife is concerned, please post proof about her paper so I can research. Did you know the senator Mccain was one of the few senators to vote against the M.L.K holiday. Should one view him as racist ? Bottom line is, vote how you like and what is best for your family. That is what makes this country so great, choices. I cannot change your views about Mr.Obama, and you will never change mine. We agree on one thing, that we disagree. Just remember, we're still on the same team.

I would love to post the thesiis for you but Princeton has taken it off the wweb until after the election. However if you would care to google "obama princeton thesis" you should find many links from those that have read it. It is very eye opening and leads me to believe you will find your answer as to why she went to Rev White's church.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast