COPS for Obama!!!!
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

COPS for Obama!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone who reads these post, there are cops in this agency
    that supports Obama and cannot wait until January 20, 2009. 2 things will happen
    on that day, 1) The end of an Error! (Gov. Bush) can take his A$$ back to Texas, 2)
    President Obama can start his history making administration and we can't wait!!!!
    And get used to it, he will be President for 8 years and his Vice-President will be President
    for 8 years. It will take at least 16 years to correct the madness that Gov. Bush created.

ObamaObamaObamaObamaObamaObamaObamaObamaObamaObama ObamaObama

Re: COPS for Obama!!!!

Nice try to stir up the pot. Everyone knows NO real cop would support Obama because that would be suicidal. Obama, the other democrats and their friends in the ACLU etc. do everything they can to make cop-killers have it easy.

I not certain, but I think Mark Ober is a conservative Re Pub...Actually I am certain, and guess
    what, his office is failing to convict and/or prosecute "cop killers", baby killers too(D1 Lutz family)!!!
    And while i'm on it, lets hope that our supberb homicide detectives and their leaders don't violate
    anymore suspects rights and get this case thrown out!!!! We all swore to protect the constitution, remember???
    In case you didn't know it, it applies to a$$holes too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol
    I not certain, but I think Mark Ober is a conservative Re Pub...Actually I am certain, and guess
    what, his office is failing to convict and/or prosecute "cop killers", baby killers too(D1 Lutz family)!!!
    And while i'm on it, lets hope that our supberb homicide detectives and their leaders don't violate
    anymore suspects rights and get this case thrown out!!!! We all swore to protect the constitution, remember???
    In case you didn't know it, it applies to a$$holes too!!!

Obviously a Rhodes Scholar. I am so proud.

Politics on a local level are much different than politics on a national level. Cal Henderson was a democrat but he chose Gee (a Republican) as his Chief and successor. See?

Ober is not indicative of the Republican Party.

Unfortunately for the Democrat Party, Obama IS indicative of the leftist bent they have taken.

Lightbulb Re: COPS for Obama!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nice try
    Nice try to stir up the pot. Everyone knows NO real cop would support Obama because that would be suicidal. Obama, the other democrats and their friends in the ACLU etc. do everything they can to make cop-killers have it easy.

Entirely right. The original post was just to stir things up. Total bull.

:roll:

I don't any know what the guy (Obamaha) stands for..he talks in riddles to hide his ignorance. Watch him answer a question...he never answers it. He has nothing on Mccain so he tries to paint him as a Bush although everyone knows MCcain is a moderate. He, his wife and his racist church can go back to chicago and carry on there hate rallies after the elections.

Prove that he and his wife are racist.

Nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jedd

Not what he said. He said "racist church."

If you don't believe that you don't believe your own eyes. There is lots of video of his pastor and of visiting preachers' rants.

Remember the Catholic priest who screamed from the pulpit that Hilliary's attitude was "... I am white! I am entitled!" and all of the applause he got from the church?

Just read what the poster says, don't put words in his mouth.

But of course there is the inference of racism on the part of anyone who would sit in that church for twenty years listening to that kind of rhetoric.

:snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jedd

Have you read the paper his wife wrote in college? Her friends could not believe what she wrote. Then she ties herself to the Rev White's church. :devil:

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast