Defend This - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Defend This

Re: Defend This

Quote Originally Posted by no peaky panny
    I would like to add my 2 cents....

Your whining rants about not allowing women to join a particular group, smacks exactly what's wrong with this country....POLITICAL CORRECTNESS (i.e. Liberalism) I'm soooooo sick and tired of the minority crying foul, and the majority catering to someone because their "feelings got hurt" ThisBullcrap is running amok in this country and it is slowly but surely destroying it. Why do we feel the need to cater to every whining SOB who demands things....such as:

.....lets be sensitive to Illegals so we don't offend
    .....let's support gay marriage so we don't offend
    ......let's not offend Muslims
    ......let's remove in God We Trust so we don't offend

I could go on and on...but it's only supposed to be 2 cents worth of an useless opinion. (phew, that feels better)

Now, I am not in a motorcycle club, however....If you do not like the rules DON'T PLAY THE GAME! now run along and go hug a tree.
    My 2 cents. Sorry you were not breast fed as an infant. (phew, now that feels better).

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

"My 2 cents. Sorry you were not breast fed as an infant. (phew, now that feels better).Guest "

Guest....You sir/madam are an idiot....

Quote Originally Posted by guest for a day
    What difference does it make what gender the officer who shot the scumbag was ... bottom line is this ( which ever gender) he or she did their job and performed their duty as an LEO. We are glad the scumbag is dead! They did their jobs....Now, back to the sexist Defenders in this thread...I have worked for a very long time in this agency and have experience sexism, prejudice and "good ole boy" crap for years...So this defender stuff doesnt surprise me in the least. It's really a shame that this agency has not progressed and moved forward to get rid of that crap. (There are sexists at every rank and file in the CCSO) All I can hope for is that we old timer females are making it better for the younger females
    nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Daddy
    Did anyone see the quick cover up on the intranet notice board. Seems a commander and a luitenant have a motorcycle club made up of LEO's firefighters and the like but they don't allow women. Gee I think this may be a good ole boys club. I guess their wifes are to stay barefoot and pregnant.
    Well apparently some female LEO's tried to join but they would only be asscoiate members, only the males are full members.
    WOMEN UNIT AND PUT AN END TO BIGOTRY AT THE CCSO. :evil:
    Isn't the "alternative lifestyle mullet" out of style by now? just curious, thought you might know..

Unlike veteran rookie.. I like the Mullets it takes alot of the guessing out of my mind (ie is it a dude, is it a girl, is it a bull ----) it clears up my questions in a hurry

What ever happened to the Steel Horse Possy girl? Or the Roughnecks MC? :devil: :evil:

What's a Roughneck?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering
    What's a Roughneck?
    Another bunch of former Defenders that started another motor cycle club that would let women be full patched members. Saw them at the Everglades sea food fest and one of them had a mullet. :evil:

I took a look at the Roughnecks MC website. It appears that they are a LEMC. I did some research and found that the majority of their members are not Law Enforcement. Additionally, those who formed, the now defunct, Collier Chapter were barely Law Enforcement and those who were, are not held in high regard by their agencies.

The LOGO is pretty common, not genuine by any stretch of the imagination. This long haired scull wearing a cowboy hat is used by several other clubs, no originality. But, whatever browns you sausage.

The Defenders basically did the same thing. The name was stolen from an existing club in Canada, and the Bruce Springtein skull has been incorporated into more clubs across the nation than the LE on the back of the vest. Some of the Defenders are good people, very few, I just feel their trapped in that club because of the routine. Since only about 30 % of the Defender membership is actually LEO’s I categorize them as a Law Enforcement Support Club, but not an LEMC. After all, if you have to put the LE on the vest, a big star on the back, and another badge on the front, it seems their trying to convince everyone else that they’re something that they’re not.

As for excluding woman in the organization, this one is quite simple, they have no respect for the Unites States of America, their oath of office or the American Flag. The Defenders, and similar disrespectful clubs, intentionally display the American Flag on their vest to advertise this disrespect. This is especially dishonorable at a time when our Brothers and Sisters in the Military are dying every day on foreign soil.

Take a moment to look at the following United States Codes. These codes are common knowledge for every “REAL” LEO across the Nation.
    US Code. Title 4, Chapter 1
    Title 18, Chapter 33
    Section 700
    Title 36, Chapter 3

Typical from this agency, steal someone elses work and take the credit for it.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast