Defend This
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Defend This

Defend This

Did anyone see the quick cover up on the intranet notice board. Seems a commander and a luitenant have a motorcycle club made up of LEO's firefighters and the like but they don't allow women. Gee I think this may be a good ole boys club. I guess their wifes are to stay barefoot and pregnant.
    Well apparently some female LEO's tried to join but they would only be asscoiate members, only the males are full members.
    WOMEN UNIT AND PUT AN END TO BIGOTRY AT THE CCSO. :evil:

Re: Defend This

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Daddy
    Did anyone see the quick cover up on the intranet notice board. Seems a commander and a luitenant have a motorcycle club made up of LEO's firefighters and the like but they don't allow women. Gee I think this may be a good ole boys club. I guess their wifes are to stay barefoot and pregnant.
    Well apparently some female LEO's tried to join but they would only be asscoiate members, only the males are full members.
    Get an education and put an end to illiteracy at the CCSO.

Cover up? That stupid crap has been posted for 2 days and still is last I looked. Who cares about a small group of posers who ride? Maybe the girls can ride with the all girl group led by Ortino.

Keep on whining and mudslinging, you have just a few days left before the vast majority of the people in Collier County elect Kevin Rambosk Sheriff. Then it's back to the barstools for the whining fools...just don't drink and drive.

Ok..you got us. A bunch of guys who want to ride motorcycles with other guys. wow. How will Rambosk deal with this? :roll:

You know, If this is correct that females can't be a regular member than it's not right but a private club CAN do as it wants. I'm familiar with the club and some of it's members and I can tell you that most of them that I know of aren't even cops or former cops. Why wouldn't a current female LEO be a member? Is this tradition or a hint that they are "less than"? I believe the scumbag in Fort Myers that killed the FMPD officer was shot and killed by a female officer. The club does alot of good work in the community but might wish to discuss internal politics soon.

Associate Members: Associate membership by females is permitted, but shall be limited to the female spouse or “significant other” (girlfriend) of an active member in good standing. All associate members will be required to comply with these By-Laws and all future amendments. Upon the termination of a relationship, a male patched member will be responsible for collecting the patches from his wife/girlfriend/significant other that he sponsored as an associate member. That (former) associate member may not be sponsored again by another patched member.

Ummmm...... whoa

no thanks brother.

I can understand the male bonding thing but really? What about alternative lifestyle partner membership? :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Daddy
    Get an education and put an end to illiteracy at the CCSO.
    "Memebrs must speak the truth at all times" and when we present the truth we are illiterate individuals. Your an Ass. :cop:

Yep, I got a chuckle when I read that Blog on the Notice board... :mrgreen: Thought it was beyond funny and a trip down to the 70's with the whole womans lib thingy. Instead of bashing the "Defenders" why couldn't the "AWOman/vw" start her own motorcycle club and maybe call it the "Defenderettes"... Personally I too wouldn't want some of these wannabes in my "He Man, Woman hater Club" either. lol

(The quote was removed by Mod 167 due to attached SPAM from an outside source)

My statement had nothing to do with the content or opinion but had everything to do with the grammer of the post. A person could have the best argument in the world but if it is written like a third grader then the message gets lost in the translation.

As far as me being an ass, I will not deny that, but not on this post...

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast