Excessive Discipline?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Excessive Discipline?

The BUZZ in the halls is Lofton 7 and Zak 30 days..... what was that all about?

Re: Excessive Discipline?

Hey leave George alone. Zak I'm glad you didn't get fired,maybe now you'll watch you say...it's not always best to say what you want. Good luck to the both of you.

Just another example of WHAT A FREAKIN JOKE the SPPD is. Have you noticed that everytime a young black criminal is killed in this city someone always gets disciplined?? They couldn't nail the officer who did the shooting so they had to nail someone. And if you agree with IA and the moron command staff on this one you are a moron yourself. Nothing is going to bring this kid back so suspend away, he's still dead and its his own doing. Way to backup your officers you completely useless agency. Hopefully if Amendment 5 passes the S.O. can finally take over and the serving of sh!t sandwiches can finally stop.

i can't believe the officers couldn't have found a legitimate way to tow the "memorial."

you guys need to be more creative next time, since towing it without reason off of private property is a violation of the property owners constitutional rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisk Tisk
    Just another example of WHAT A FREAKIN JOKE the SPPD is. Have you noticed that everytime a young black criminal is killed in this city someone always gets disciplined?? They couldn't nail the officer who did the shooting so they had to nail someone. And if you agree with IA and the moron command staff on this one you are a moron yourself. Nothing is going to bring this kid back so suspend away, he's still dead and its his own doing. Way to backup your officers you completely useless agency. Hopefully if Amendment 5 passes the S.O. can finally take over and the serving of sh!t sandwiches can finally stop.
    YOU ARE A JOKE IF U WANT TO COME HERE FROM THE S.O. AND FEED US THAT LINE OF CRAP. ZAK SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT MY 4 YEAR OLD WOULD HAVE KNOWN NOT TO DO. AS FAR AS THE OFFICER WHO DID THE SHOOTING, ITS NOT ABOUT HIM AND I BELIEVE EVERYONE AT THE DEPARTMENT IS BEHIND HIM. (YES INCLUDING STAFF) SO IT APPEARS THAT YOURE THE ONLY MORON HERE. AS FAR AS THE TAKE OVER?...LMAO....LOL .....WHAT A JOKE..... THE S.O. DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY THEIR BILLS AND ARE FIRING (OOPS...LAYING OFF) DEPUTIES. HMMMM....YOUR A MORON UNDER A ROCK. SO I GUESS YOU DIDNT GET THAT MEMO.

Did I read the board correctly? Zak lied / provided a false statement, and was only given 20 days. Yet another officer was recently fired because termination was the only alternative for the same offense? (And there was no proof he lied!) Sounds like a double standard to me.

PBA, are you taking notes? Probably not, since this case involves one of your own reps.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoo Boy
    Did I read the board correctly? Zak lied / provided a false statement, and was only given 20 days. Yet another officer was recently fired because termination was the only alternative for the same offense? (And there was no proof he lied!) Sounds like a double standard to me.

PBA, are you taking notes? Probably not, since this case involves one of your own reps.
    No you did not read the board correctly - she came clean before the board which is why she kept her job. If she had not she would have been terminated. And please give up on the Sprout termination - there was enough proof he lied, was a chronic offender, and generally did not know how to treat people. He was his own worst enemy.

how many posts were deleted out of this string?

Are you kidding? You really think that the admin dished this one out because Nemeth had to shoot someone? You really think there is a connection at all? You must be a fine detective with intuition like that. Be reasonable.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    how many posts were deleted out of this string?
    Including the three I just deleted; about 12.

There is a definite difference between work related comments and personal issues. This is not the appropriate forum to fight your personal battles. Grow up a little and take it up in person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast