Deleted Post - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deleted Post

Re: Deleted Post

Disgusted Again;

I did not post that about a certain officer at ZHS. I don't even know who they are referring to. You need to stop thinking everything on this board is posted by me. In reality, it's not. Anytime something negative is posted you think it's me and the truth is it isn't. You have other posters posting comments about me that are a violation of the terms of this board, do you think it's me posting that stuff? It's not, so please be careful when you make statements like you did above because the truth be known you really don't know who's posting what. Nor can I be held responsible with whatever other posters may post about me or even use my username.

Ms G

Quote Originally Posted by disgusted again
    To the mods..dont you think its time to curtail some of this junk again?The most recent posts concerning ms g are out of hand. [he should not be around young girls?] totally improper.certain posters should be banned. certain topics should be banned.How long must the ones here who truly are concerned with LEO matters be subjected this trash?
    The poster known as ms g is simply here to keep people stirred up and argumentive.
    We are really tired of this.Maybe the entire site should be shut down
    Disgusted --- I gave you a prime example in the thread below about regarding the other posters. It's not me causing the commotion, it's some of your other posters.

Ms G

[quote=Ms G]
    Quote Originally Posted by "disgusted again":9d7nioqf
    To the mods..dont you think its time to curtail some of this junk again?The most recent posts concerning ms g are out of hand. [he should not be around young girls?] totally improper.certain posters should be banned. certain topics should be banned.How long must the ones here who truly are concerned with LEO matters be subjected this trash?
    The poster known as ms g is simply here to keep people stirred up and argumentive.
    We are really tired of this.Maybe the entire site should be shut down
    Disgusted --- I gave you a prime example in the thread below about regarding the other posters. It's not me causing the commotion, it's some of your other posters.

Ms G[/quote:9d7nioqf]

Oh, just shut it for good, liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Disgusted Again;

I did not post that about a certain officer at ZHS. I don't even know who they are referring to. You need to stop thinking everything on this board is posted by me. In reality, it's not. Anytime something negative is posted you think it's me and the truth is it isn't. You have other posters posting comments about me that are a violation of the terms of this board, do you think it's me posting that stuff? It's not, so please be careful when you make statements like you did above because the truth be known you really don't know who's posting what. Nor can I be held responsible with whatever other posters may post about me or even use my username.

Ms G
    Lets do this then mrs g. I'll find the IP addresses of every post with your name as the creator. I wonder how many are going to be the same? Sounds to me like you broke the law someway or another. And are pissed because you got caught. Am I Correct?

No laws were broken. Please make sure you understand what a law is before you go talking about someone breaking it.

No laws were broken. Please make sure you understand what a law is before you go talking about someone breaking it.
    Just stfu already scewball. you're a compulsive liar. If you cakehole is open you're either telling another one of your tall tales, complaining about a certain ex, eating or SWALLOWING some other substANCE

Thank you for providing another example by your post of a person with a miserable soul.

Thank you for providing another example by your post of a person with a miserable soul.
    Oh you're so above board living your miserable existence on this site. An adulterer too. Skank

I should have specified. You "probably" got cought speeding or doing something somewhere in town and now have a vendetta against one of the officers or the whole department because you got cought. Keep in mind i specified "probably" which gives some room that you "possibly" diddnt :evil: . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zhillskid

I should have specified. You "probably" got cought speeding or doing something somewhere in town and now have a vendetta against one of the officers or the whole department because you got cought. Keep in mind i specified "probably" which gives some room that you "possibly" diddnt :evil: . LOL
    Zhillskid, please work on your spelling -- thanks And just to answer your question, I have never been stopped by a ZPD Officer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast