We be
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We be

Lightbulb We be

for a good reason. ZPD is the pits and not a place we will stay at. Watch what happens in the coming weeks. There are other good agencies hiring and I just got my call. :cop: :snicker:

Re: We be

Oh yeah, good for you....where ya heading? If it's true, there are a few more ready to go also. Lets see if you are for real or just stirring it up.

That would be awsome if about 5 or 6 of a select few officers left. Then we could hire a bunch of fresh new people that actually want to do police work and learn the right way to do it.

Well maybe it's a good thing, but I turned in an app about two months ago and never heard a thing. Sounds like morale flew out the window eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bamako
    Well maybe it's a good thing, but I turned in an app about two months ago and never heard a thing. Sounds like morale flew out the window eh?
    No..sounds like you were a crappy applicant. You, other lousy applicants and most of the lousy officers here all think ZPD owes them something. That's the majority of the problem.. ZPD doesn't owe you anything...you owe ZPD... It's a job for Christ sake so act like it and do a good job. Shitty applicants don't get hired and shitty officers get fired...that should be the new mentality at ZPD. Question.. should Southwest Airlines hire shitty pilots or keep shitty pilots on the job? NO! Airplanes would be falling out of the sky like rain. C'mon man either you want to stay and make ZPD a better place or you don't. If you do then do a GOOD JOB...if you don't then just F@#KING LEAVE!

Wow, why so pissy? The true fact of the matter is there are two types that work at Z.P.D.. the young, naive Officer that doesn't know any better yet but soon finds out what a screwed up department it is and makes moves to get out before the admin can fill up their files so they can't go anywhere else and the other Officer that knows deep down they can't go anywhere because of a jacked up past or present. Yes you are lucky to have your job but you know that you can't do better or you would. If you stay there you might as well play the game and see what you can get....I mean look they really haven't set the bar that high for the Chief (G.E.D.) or Captain( get fed your lunch by a high school student as an S.R.O.) Get out if you can or stay and be part of the long-time stigma of the department. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    That would be awsome if about 5 or 6 of a select few officers left. Then we could hire a bunch of fresh new people that actually want to do police work and learn the right way to do it.
    You have to be kidding, for those that think the ZPD way is the right wAy you have to be on crack. That is exactly why we are the laughing stock within the law enforcement community. And it's not because the patrol officers don't try, it is due to a administration lacking experience in modern police techniques. The eiland and Howell days are so over.

Pinellas Park PD even states that they are a modern police department.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinellas Park
    Pinellas Park PD even states that they are a modern police department.
    If this is a barnes crack give it up. What have we gained since the current Chief stabbed his boss (Barnes) in the back. Remind you this is the same person that promoted the current Chief to Captain. That right there tells you what kind of man the chief is. We didn't have the turn over rate we have now, we were getting more training, we were getting better equipment. The only thing this chief has done is cost the department money when he goes out and tries to be a patrol officer. Then they call Det. usless to write the report. What a joke, and I can go on and on plus have the documentation to back it.
    I would take Freeman or Barnes back today.

What you have now is a Chief with a GED. He should have never been hired without the appropriate education. Education is more then just attaining a degree, it's proof that one is trainable and did their time to get a degree.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast