Ha Ha
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ha Ha

Ha Ha

I don't blame any Officer that gets whatever training they can get before they go off to another agency, lol It's a last ditch effort to try and keep Officers here but....too little, too late! Take a look around and see the jockeying that's going on. The body (vacancy) isn't even cold yet.... Stay strong and alert guys, this is a false sense of security around here.

Re: Ha Ha

Now is not the time for "Mr. Bad Attitude" to show his ugly face again. We are in a time of healing and rebuilding. The last three years have been horrible so please....just let us heal.

Just do your job, stay out of the politics - you have nothing to worry about

How is everyone doing?

Scared to death to post obviously. Maybe some leadership has actually showed up at the Department....doubtful but maybe.

Everyone should be happy then - you got the leadership you wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Everyone should be happy then - you got the leadership you wanted
    MYOB Shuddup and go pick the eggs out of your birdnest - you just keep posting away to harass you obssesion skank. Leave the ZHP and go serve another slurpee

Does it really make you feel like a "real" man to say things about me that you would NEVER say to my face??? If you want to meet let me know the time and place and we can coordinate a time

[quote="Ms G"]Does it really make you feel like a "real" man to say things about me that you would NEVER say to my face??? If you want to meet let me know the time and place and we can coordinate a time[/quote

U are pathetic. Tuff makeover make you bold? I'd piss in your face and you'd say its raining you deranged psychcopath and so would the other poster. Now go get the nest arranged -birds r laying eggs early :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Does it really make you feel like a "real" man to say things about me that you would NEVER say to my face??? If you want to meet let me know the time and place and we can coordinate a time
    Lay off the moonshine TG. It's called liguid courage. Stop. May get yourself fired from your Circle K job. Thanks for the laugh tough

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast