Deleted Post - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deleted Post

Re: Deleted Post

[quote=Ms G]
    Quote Originally Posted by zhillskid
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ms G":320b85xp
    No laws were broken. Please make sure you understand what a law is before you go talking about someone breaking it.

I should have specified. You "probably" got cought speeding or doing something somewhere in town and now have a vendetta against one of the officers or the whole department because you got cought. Keep in mind i specified "probably" which gives some room that you "possibly" diddnt :evil: . LOL
    Zhillskid, please work on your spelling -- thanks And just to answer your question, I have never been stopped by a ZPD Officer.[/quote:320b85xp]

STFU whackjob

I sincerely hope that you're not a leo at ZPD -- why do you think that I even care what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    I sincerely hope that you're not a leo at ZPD -- why do you think that I even care what you think?
    Oh sorry if you got offended G len. You're still a whackjob and prove it with every stupid post you make lamenting about you're long lost love. Wench.

why haven't these recent threads been deleted yet? this section doesn't even seem to be about ZPD anymore...

Unhappy Re: Deleted Post

These posts demonstrate the intellect of ZPD Officers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123