Welcome

Thread: Welcome

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Angry Welcome

I just wanted to take a minute and welcome your agency to LEO Affairs.

Please feel free to discuss what you need to. Mod 566 will be your moderator. The Terms of Use can be accessed by clicking on the "Forum Rules" Button near the top left, just under Madison County Sheriff's Office, or by clicking the link in my signature.

I know that your agency is going through a big election right now and their is probably a lot of different opinions to discuss. Especially with your current Sheriff choosing to retire and not run again. This is a good place to discuss them. You can register or you don't have to. It's your choice. If you register you can do so with any email address you choose, including any of the free anonymous ones that are available.

Registered users have many options available to them that Guest Users don't have. A few of them are, Private Messages, the ability to post flash, the ability to post over the "flood control limit," subscribe to topics, and forums, as well as many others.

We hope you enjoy the board and if you have any questions or issues feel free to ask.

Again, welcome aboard.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: Welcom

Thanks for the welcome MOD 1,

I think this will give department members a place to post the views, comments, and concerns. Hopefully the department members will join and participate. Thanks for hosting the department on your website..