Quote Originally Posted by Guest
Cute.....but I expected this. Makes ya feel like a big man to pick on a defensless woman doesn't it?
So while you were busy erasing my posts, I was busy starting another forum site. Instead of leo affairs it will be leo assaults dot com. I have a feeling this new forum will be a hit with John Q. Especially those in Polk County. Can't shut me up. Try it.
It's just like a dirty cop to post my name and then have the mods erase your crime. Kinda like Hill and Boatner erasing each other's department's crimes. Too late. I already printed it out and added it to my file.
And your PCSO and SAO wonders why we won't cooperate with them. Until they either get Hillsborough SAO or the Attorney General involved, we ain't talking and this latest pair murderers can walk scott free. Doesn't bother me. They are in your backyard, not mine.
A Defensless Woman

Hey there "de-fence-less woman",

You provided your real name on the Ledger forums many moons ago. Seems as though you and your felonious hubby aren't the only people who monitor both the Ledger forums and leoaffairs. Need I provide the case numbers of your felon husband's crimes so that everyone, EVERYONE can read the reports under the freedom of information act to know what kind of POS he is? I will if you insist.