NICE JOB TAKING OUT DMX

NICE JOB TAKING OUT DMX

Nice job getting this dirt bag.....Will the arresting officer please stand up for a round of applause!!!

Re: NICE JOB TAKING OUT DMX

A batter job taking out this recidivist sexual deviant! THANK YOU!

Guard jailed in assaults on 63-year-old
    Posted on Fri, Aug. 15, 2008reprint print email
    Facebook Digg del.icio.us AIM
    BY DAVID OVALLE
    dovalle@MiamiHerald.com

Sherard Marquis Henderson, 26, was booked into a Miami-Dade jail Friday morning.
    Uncover weird news with the Crime Scene blog
    A South Miami-Dade security guard has been charged in a string of frightening attacks on women in the Westchester area, including two attempted rapes on the same woman within a three-week period.

Sherard Marquis Henderson, 26, was booked into a Miami-Dade jail just after 6 a.m. Friday.

He is charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious molestation, plus two counts of occupied burglary with assault.

Police believe about noon on July 13, Henderson knocked on a 63-year-old woman's door, pushed her inside and attempted to rape her before running away.

Perhaps to terrorize her, police believe, Henderson returned after 9 p.m. last Friday, somehow breaking into her home, and tried to rape the same woman as she watched TV in her living room. Again, he was unsuccessful.

Police had released video surveillance of the suspected attacker from a nearby 7-Eleven, taken just after the attack. He was driving an early 2000s four-door, dark blue-and-gray Suzuki Grand Vitara with damage to the driver's side, police said.

The same man was also believed behind another attack. On July 15, a man attacked a 27-year-old woman walking her dog, pushing her into her house before he was run off by her screams.

In 2005, Henderson was arrested for another attack on a woman but, as a first-time offender, was not prosecuted after agreeing to enter a pretrial intervention program ANOTHER BRILLIANT SAO DECISION -- NOT! HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED, FOUND GUILTY, PUT ON PROBATION, PRINTED AND DNAed. THESE PREDATORS CANNOT STOP THEIR INSATIABLE HUNGER TO PREY UPON WEAK, USUALLY ELDERLY OR YOUNG FEMALES. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM IS JAIL OR BETTER YET . . . . . . .!

The article did not say how the guy was caught. DId the public help after seeing the vehicle description? Good joke MDPD for putting the video out.

Yall gonna make me violate my probation...up in here....up in here.... Nice job Will. I guess rick ross and trick didnt tell their boy how we roll. You guys and NMB put these savages on notice... Come in a bentley, leave in a crown vic....lol...u know it!

Lightbulb Re: NICE JOB TAKING OUT DMX

Woooo!!!! yall gon make me lose my freedom up in here up in here
    yall gon make me get locked up, up in here up in here
    yall gon make me have withdrawls up in here up in here!!!

GREAT JOB TO THE COUNTY GUY WHO 39'ED HIM!!!!!

I think the PO's name is Azz-Skinz or something like that....he is so dark and built!!! MMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Papers
    I think the PO's name is Azz-Skinz or something like that....he is so dark and built!!! MMMMMMMM
    His code name is "lil feller"... He's the next big thing in law enforcement. Part man, part machine, part horse....100% ace kicker. u know it... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Damn X, that was the brightest move ever to curse at a judge, in his court room, on t.v.
    X, I know we used to be boys, but dawg you's a stupid mutha fuka.
    Oh well, more money for me, now my record sells goin straight to da top homie!!!!!

WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT YOU, I ONLY THINK ABOUT YOU,
    I KNOW YOU TIRED OF GETTIN ARRESTED,
    SO DMX PUT IT ON ME YEAH YEAH