QUESTION FOR MOD 456

QUESTION FOR MOD 456

Hey man wuz going on.Maybe you can help with a question that i have. I took the psyc almost two weeks ago and i have not yet heard anything,what do you think is going on.I had two buddies of mine that took their psycs and both failed, and recived some letter in the mail about a week later saying they were no longer in the process.What do you think?

Re: QUESTION FOR MOD 456

I would say that you are lucky, and probably passed if you have not received a letter or a call saying otherwise. No news is usually good news! Good Luck! :cop:

Hey mod , thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 456
    I would say that you are lucky, and probably passed if you have not received a letter or a call saying otherwise. No news is usually good news! Good Luck! :cop:
    hey guys, What goes after the psyc and how long is that process until the oral board?

The next step after the psych. is your background once it is complete you maybe called in for an oral board interview. As far as time there is no set time frame all depends on how many are being processed. If you make it passed the oral board you need a medical / drug test, pass that and you'll be eligable for hire.:cop: