PBA's Lousy Representation - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: PBA's Lousy Representation

Quote Originally Posted by PBA Propaganda
    Good post, but you also left out Bernie Feldman. Vince hired him as an attorney, apparently without checking on his background, because if he would he'd have found out that Feldman has been disbarred in Michigan. And Vince Champion hired him anyway! And Feldman was like all the rest, a complete incompetent...but who's the bigger incompetent, the lawyer or the guy who hired him in the first place? Feldman wound up getting disbarred in Florida due to his disbarment in Michigan and once again Vince Champion had to scrounge around for yet another attorney to hire, and pulled one out of the reject bin by hiring Mike Hines.

Yeah, the same Mike Hines who represented that child molester Pat McGuire in McGuire's suit against the PBA for unlawful termination. A suit the PBA wound up settling after giving it to Kazouris because they fired Cindy Elton's husband, who was a board certified civil trial lawyer. Yet another brilliant move by Vince Champion!

So how about it Oviedo? Getting pretty lonley at the Coastal Florida PBA isn't it? The Coastal Florida PBA, a union so pathetic they don't even represent the two largest police agencies in their own county where they're headquartered: Volusia Co. SO and Daytona Beach PD. Instead, they represent the little scraps, like Holly Hill PD, Port Orange PD and of course, Vince's own Ormond Beach PD. Once Brevard County SO wises up and leaves the CFPBA, they'll be done. Are you going to wait around on the deck of the Titanic while it slips beneath the waves, or are you going to jump into a lifeboat...the Fraternal Order of Police!

Hey, bottom line, at least Gregg Brennan is long gone. Probably the worst attorney CFPBA ever had. Whew! Glad those days are over. That guy sucked big time!!!

Bye Bye Johnny Puppet

Looks like the Puppet Master Vince Champion cut his puppet's strings and dumped Crony Bingham, Johnny the Puppet, from his position as executive director. Hmmmm...could it be because under Johnny's watch the pathetic Coastal Florida PBA has lost yet another large bargaining unit in the St. Lucie County deputies?

Hey Vince, why don't you hire Little Scotty's best butt buddy Adam Alvarez to come back and be your executive director? While he's an absolute moron, at least he's smarter than Nate Ingram (no great feat there for sure), and as a boot-licking toady he'll fit right into Crony's old puppet strings. Or maybe you're waiting for your real buddy, ole Molester McGuire to get out of the slammer so you can give him his old job back?

Have fun running your pathetic little union Vince, cause that's the only job you're ever going to have. Forget your pipe dream of becoming a state rep because I'm sure your opponents will have a lot to work with with your incompetent running of this lame-ass "union".

Coastal Florida PBA is a joke. I'm glad I don't waste my money paying dues to those losers.

Call Jeff at IUPA and dump the PBA it will be the best move you ever made. 941-313-0030

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Coastal Florida PBA is a joke. I'm glad I don't waste my money paying dues to those losers.

You're a smart man (or woman). PERC case number UC-2010-001, Coastal Florida PEA v. City of Port St. Lucie. Vincent L. Champion listed as the representative for the petitioner. Vince tried to include a pre-existing supervisor position in a NON-SUPERVISORY bargaining unit.

This moron can't even get the basics of labor law straight. Supervisory conflict? Ring a bell, ding-a-ling? Ultimately PERC shot him down by pointing out that the position he was trying to include was around when the unit was created and that he didn't point out what, if anything, had changed with regards to that classification. PERC ordered him to show cause why his petition shouldn't be dismissed, and of course Ding-a-Ling Vince didn't bother to file a response and the case was dismissed on February 16, 2010.

So what do you think folks? Think the Coastal Florida PBA/PEA is the group that can competently represent you and your interests at this point in time where cities and counties are squeezing every nickel and public safety is no sacred cow anymore? If you're not sure anymore, come on over to a professional union that will represent you and your interests, the Fraternal Order of Police!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Champion's Lousy Hiring History
    Yeah, and he was dumb enough to hire back Maria Kazouris, who was so stupid she'd lose grievances because she couldn't keep track of the days in which to file them. He was also dumb enough to hire Adam Alvarez, who was the dumbest thing on two legs, and I'm including chimpanzees, gorillas and Little Scotty because all of them occasionally walk on two legs. Ask Katie Bash or Vicki Peppin how great Alvarez was. I think both of them are cleaning toilets somewhere after Alvarez couldn't get them their jobs back. Vince was stupid enough to hire Val Shealey, who actually made a living suing cops for alleged police misconduct and harassment, but who'd never even read a collective baragaining agreement, let alone negotiated one. Great move Vince! Geez..and let's not for get the moldy oldies like Desmond Jordan, who if you could get him on the phone would tell you that your grievances never had any merit because he was too lazy to do any work. Mike Hines, that fat goof who couldn't find his ass with both hands and a map and Hal Johnson to point him in the right direction.

And let's not forget the stellar hiring decisions Vince Champion made for executive director. Number one, he kept that fat, child molesting son of a ***** McGuire around for far too long, and after McGuire finally got caught, he hired Nate Ingram who was so dumb he couldn't figure out which hand to wipe his ass with, and now his puppet Johnny Bingham who's sole qualification for the job is that he's Vince's buddy. Pathetic!

And Vince Champion keeps right on rolling along with the crappy hires in the "legal department". Check out the PBA's new general counsel, a woman who has been a member of the Florida bar for all of six years and who's last job was....wait for it...a civil conflict attorney doing dependency work! No, not a labor lawyer, a family law attorney! Great move Vince! How many CBA's has Ms. Stern negotiated? How many contractual grievances has she arbitrated? Apparently her only labor law experience was as a "law clerk" with the PENNSYLVANIA department of labor. A law clerk! Not even a lawyer, but a clerk! And in another state! What does she know about Florida public employee law under 447? I'll bet you not a damn thing!

And let's not forget the PBA's new "staff attorney" Ms. Tyree, who's so green the ink is still drying on her law license as she was admitted to the bar less than six months ago. Apparently her extensive labor law experience consists of...wait for it....NOTHING! She was an associate at Ables, Baldwin and Associates...and if you view their firm's website, you'll find that they specialize in things such as: real estate law, business law, collections, probate, and wills & estates. No labor law at all! Ms. Tyree was a law clerk for a probate judge as well, so she'll be the one responsible for filling out that crappy form will the PBA provides to you as a "benefit".

More underhiring by Vince Champion. I don't know how you can let the man remain as president of an organization when he can't even fulfill the simple task of hiring competent people to work for you. Keep throwing your dues money down the drain as you're sitting there before your IA Lieutenant with Ms. Probate Law sitting beside you. Pathetic Vince.

How do you know that I am Gregg Brennan? I could be any one of the hundred employees that Vince has run through over the years, like Johnny Bingham or Val Shealey. Or I could be a current or former union member who is sickened by the incompetent manner in which Vince Champion has run the Coastal Florida PBA into the ground, which he continues to do as he hired some attorney named David Glasser to file the ULP against the City of Port Orange. As usual it was denied by the PERC general counsel and that's really not surprising because Glasser is another incompetent who got slapped down by a federal court judge and ordered to read the rules of civil procedure when he filed an incredibly incompetent pleading in a federal court case. Check out the link here:

http://abovethelaw.com/2009/09/benchsla ... -----frcp/

Ouch. Pretty bad when a judge calls you "unprofessional" and your pleadings "incomprehensible". But that didn't stop Vince from hiring David W. Glasser to file a ULP on behalf of the CFPBA. What's even worse is that Vince didn't even trust his new "general counsel" and "staff attorney" to handle the matter themselves. Check it out folks, CA-2010-024, CFPBA v. City of Port Orange, dismissed by PERC in three days. Good job Vince!

Too bad you can't do anything other than make personal attacks rather than explaining what made Brennan so bad, it hurts your case Scotty. At least there are those of us out here offering concrete examples of what makes Vince Champion an incompetent moron who isn't fit to be the chief of a one-man indian tribe, let alone president of a third-rate, powerless union.

Vince is Stealing From You!

In case you all were thinking that Vince Champion actually cares about using your dues money and the staff at the Coastal Florida PBA that that money pays for to actually represent and support you, think again. That scumbag Vince is continuing to use Coastal Florida PBA staff to help him in his campaign for the state house.

Vince had Carroll Scanlon notarize his financial disclosure form for him that the had to file with the Florida Division of Elections. Check for yourself by going to:

http://doe.dos.state.fl.us/PublicRecord ... ount=50435

Click on the financial disclosure link and you'll pull up a PDF file copy of Vince's financial disclosure form. Other than showing his bloated salary coming from CFPBA, Florida PBA and NAGE, and the fact that he's almost upside down on his home mortgage, the second page shows Vince's signature and Scanlon's notary stamp and signature.

So how long are you going to let Vince Champion use your dues money for his own personal gain? Don't wait another minute, drop your PBA membership now!

Vince Champion for district 26 House of Representative

PLEASE VOTE FOR VINCE CHAMPION DISTRCT 26... VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN... GIVE A GREAT MAN A CHANCE TO HELP DISTRICT 26 AND FLORIDA. VOTE FOR VINCE CHAMPION

Re: Vince Champion for district 26 House of Representative

Quote Originally Posted by The hog
    PLEASE VOTE FOR VINCE CHAMPION DISTRCT 26... VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN... GIVE A GREAT MAN A CHANCE TO HELP DISTRICT 26 AND FLORIDA. VOTE FOR VINCE CHAMPION

Oviedo's not in District 26 dumbass. Vince Champion's a scumbag anyway and there's no way I'd vote for him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast