Louis Mcneill Florida Protection Group
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Louis Mcneill Florida Protection Group

Does a Louis Mcneill work for Davie? He owns Florida Protection Group security company and say's he works there.

Re: Louis Mcneill Florida Protection Group

He's a retired PO from NYPD... owns a security company down here now.. good guy...

Louis McNeill, no he does not work here. However, we use to have a PSA named Neil. Don't let him use your lap top.

HE IS A FRAUD WHO DOES NOTHING BUT TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT HE IS....

look at aventura's posting on him. i guess he said he worked for them also. this guy said he is paying davie guys off and he has them on his payroll? davie you guys should look into this guy and do somthing before he gets one of your own in hot water. he has thrown a few names and even showed off a few checks where davie cops were shown cashing them.

He has never said he works for any of these agencies. If you have a question or problem with him, cal lhis comapny - since you know the name I am sure you can google it and get a phone number.... And he has guys on his payroll??? Who is he - John Gotti.??... Just another troublemaker... :devil:

Troublemakers..... try doing your job ..... Lou is an ok guy....

I know Louis. I worked with Louis. I was friends with Louis. Louis is no Chance Ransom

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He has never said he works for any of these agencies.
    How would you know what he has "never" said? *confused....

Unless, of course, you are him..... Uh.. oh.. busted....

yeah - you got me - I'm busted..... To make a stupid statement like that... He never said he was a LEO here - to me - of course I don't know what he said or to whom.. but to get into a debate like this he said she said is just stupid..... It is obvious that old friend and wipmotor are the same person who has a vendetta against Lou... Settle it like a man is my whole point...... Not on here.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast