International Vice President - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: International Vice President

Please bring Nate Ingram to Port Saint Lucie, so we can give him a blanket party in a parking lot. He actually earned it.

Nate Ingram, Vince Champion & Scott Pikus are IUPA's and FOP's biggest supporters. Just look at the large bargaining units they lost in Port St Lucie and Melbourne PD's. Approximately 400 members which cost them about $165,000 a year they lost in union dues. Great work guys.

Yeah, well we didn't need the likes of you Jimmy Whiner and Jamie Rocque trying to destroy our union from within. Nate Ingram was a bad mistake, but Vince has realized that and has appointed a new, ultra qualified executive director to lead the PBA into the future, Johnny Bingham. You can sit there with IUPA and your other 250 members, or you can come on back to the PBA and rejoin our union of over 4,000 members and growing every day! On second thought Jimmy, stay where you are because we don't want you and the other morons who work for your agency like those Monkey Mail dopes.

I believe that's why we are no longer with CFPBA. You failed to properly represent your dues paying members (monkey mailers). Failed to give them an attorney when they were needed. The one thing that you did give the was "BAD ADVICE".

Oh, Johnny Bingham, isn't he another one of Vince's friends from Ormond Beach. He can't even file a ULP properly, just check out the PERC website.

You bring up about President Sam Cabral making $131,000. The way I see it is he is the President for the whole International. Let see, Vince Champion making $19,000, now add up just what the other PBA Presidents in Florida are making in salary, I'm sure it would come out to much more than Sam's salary. This isn't even counting the PBA presidents across the country.

Oh by the way, you would be able to find this out because they will not allow you to look at their books anyway.

Being that we lost 400 plus members due to Melbourne and Port St Lucie PD's leaving Coastal Florida PBA under Vince's command, I wonder if Vince gave himself a paycut. I doubt it. Come October, we will be the next one leaving CFPBA.

Quote Originally Posted by CFPBA Rep
    Yeah, well we didn't need the likes of you Jimmy Whiner and Jamie Rocque trying to destroy our union from within. Nate Ingram was a bad mistake, but Vince has realized that and has appointed a new, ultra qualified executive director to lead the PBA into the future, Johnny Bingham. You can sit there with IUPA and your other 250 members, or you can come on back to the PBA and rejoin our union of over 4,000 members and growing every day! On second thought Jimmy, stay where you are because we don't want you and the other morons who work for your agency like those Monkey Mail dopes.
    Wow, it looks like Scotty Pikus learned to type. I wonder how tall his booster chair is to enable him to sit at a computer? I'm glad we left PBA because life has never been better for us down here in PSL. I know the sgts/lts are talking about leaving PBA, not to mention the city workers, where are you going to be then Scotty? Just you and Vince and Johnny in your own little three man union.

Don't count out the St Lucie Sheriff' Deputies. We also want to leave CFPBA. They promise everything and deliver nothing. One only has to look at how many of our members have already dropped out of the PBA. Just look at our ZERO PERCENT raises CFPBA has negotiated for us this year. Great job Vince and crew.

Time for us to follow our fellow brothers and sisters in Port St Lucie and join IUPA. One only has to look at their recent contract that was negotiated by IUPA.

Man, don't be the last ones left on a sinking ship. Get the hell outta the PBA while you still can!

The Coastal Florida PBA is united as ever behind our president Vince Champion. Vince has grown this union from a few hundred members to almost 3000. Coastal Florida PBA has more members than ALL of IUPA. So who's got the real strength and size to get things done? Certainly not IUPA, and Vince Champion, Johnny Bingham, John Jakovenko, Randy May, Leo Niemczyk and Scott Pikus will lead us on to greater heights. If you want to leave the PBA then go ahead and do so, but don't expect us to be receptive to you when you come crawling back!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast