Tattoo's!!!!

Thread: Tattoo's!!!!

Unhappy Tattoo's!!!!

Quick question does the Miccosukee police department have any kind of restrictions on tattoo's before being employed and while being employed? Like for example if while in the progress i go out and get another tattoo, would that disqualify me in any way?

Re: Tattoo's!!!!

No, i dont think so but if you ever get as far as the Psycological with DR. STILLMAN he's going to eat you up.I here he hates them.

At this time we dont have anything to my knowledge.

so dr. stillman hates tattoo's? what would your best suggestion be when i go see him? and there is nothing saying that you cannot get tattoos while in the process?

Man i really cant say what to say or do, i guess it depends on how many you have where you have them and how long ago you got them. trust me when i say that he doesnt care even if you got them while being in the military.he will also ask you about any pearcings. he hates that to. i hope this helps, good luck you will need it, he is no walk in the park.

This guy needs to get his eyes tattooed.
    Quote Originally Posted by what comes around goes around!
    Man i really cant say what to say or do, i guess it depends on how many you have where you have them and how long ago you got them. trust me when i say that he doesnt care even if you got them while being in the military.he will also ask you about any pearcings. he hates that to. i hope this helps, good luck you will need it, he is no walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Plomo
    This isn't even the strangest of it... :roll: :cop: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightZone
    The Dr. is just a guy doing his job. Nothing more, nothing less. He doesn't hate anything or anyone. His objective is to find out if you are an eligible candidate for the job. He must weigh in on all of the factors that you have presented as being part of your character. You don't know if he "hates tattoos" any more than he "hates strawberry ice-cream", and that is essence of the interview process.

:roll:

The Dr. is just a guy doing his job. Nothing more, nothing less. He doesn't hate anything or anyone. His objective is to find out if you are an eligible candidate for the job. He must weigh in on all of the factors that you have presented as being part of your character. You don't know if he "hates tattoos" any more than he "hates strawberry ice-cream", and that is essence of the interview process.

:roll:
    That is the dumbest thing i ever heard, its not like you are applying for the FBI or something, the dr is probably half crazy himself, ANd if he is that bad,,,, why do you keep contracting this guy,, I love it, someone who has never been a cop,, never took a criminal justice class, no degree in criminal justice,,, yet he will tell you if you are qualified,

**** STILLMAN THE GUY IS A ****ING ASSHOLE WHO IS MISERABLE IN HIS OWN COLD ASS OFFICE AND HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT GIVE PEOPLE SHIT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WAS DONE TO HIM WHEN HE WAS A LITTLE GIRL. NOW HE'S GOTTA DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY BECAUSE HE SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN THERAPY AS A CHILD THAT HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO. HES A WHINEY OLD *****! **** EM!