FDLE faced with 40 - 50 layoffs - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: FDLE faced with 40 - 50 layoffs

To Glockman; Your post and the comments just preceding yours are the most intelligent and accurate posts I have seen in a long time. Once again, you have a professional, journeyman politician who is Florida's "Top Cop." He is also one of the chosen few to reap the benefits of being a double dipper at a high salary.

Sadly, there is no one jumping up and down and screaming in Tallahassee fighting for the many dedicated, hard working men and women of FDLE.

I have another thought. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The PBA should not provide dollars for the many politicians who have done nothing for the rank and file. I don't care if they povided funding for some mega zillion fingerprint computers, some new progarm for CJIS or whatever! This is about people and their families...it is time someone recognized that fact. By cutting back on camapign contributions, perhaps the PBA could give their loyal members a dues free year!

Quote Originally Posted by On the Money
    To Glockman; Your post and the comments just preceding yours are the most intelligent and accurate posts I have seen in a long time. Once again, you have a professional, journeyman politician who is Florida's "Top Cop." He is also one of the chosen few to reap the benefits of being a double dipper at a high salary.

Sadly, there is no one jumping up and down and screaming in Tallahassee fighting for the many dedicated, hard working men and women of FDLE.

I have another thought. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The PBA should not provide dollars for the many politicians who have done nothing for the rank and file. I don't care if they povided funding for some mega zillion fingerprint computers, some new progarm for CJIS or whatever! This is about people and their families...it is time someone recognized that fact. By cutting back on camapign contributions, perhaps the PBA could give their loyal members a dues free year!
    A-FREAKIN-MEN!!!

Boo PBA...Hooray FOP!

FDLE hired 35 new agents at the end of the budget year knowing times were going to be tough. They promoted ASAC's and made new ASAC's. The head of the agency is responsible for these blunders. Bailey is a double dipper. All of the Insector positions in Tallahassee most of which do analytical work give them analyst pay. Why is it that Tallahassee employees never face the the cuts. FDLE took our pay additives and the PBA rolled over. DMS said FDLE had done wrong and still the PBA did nothing. Why? for fear of looking like the cost some agent their jobs. Quit trying to look good and save the mojority of the Agents from the Cyrstal Palace. 2-3 years maybe more of no raises plus added on to loosing 5%. I'm holding my PBA membership over the trash can I can not afford my dues and take pay cuts too.

Who is going to buck up to keep the top from making the bottom bleed.

That's the best post I've seen!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Union Jack
    FDLE hired 35 new agents at the end of the budget year knowing times were going to be tough. They promoted ASAC's and made new ASAC's. The head of the agency is responsible for these blunders. Bailey is a double dipper. All of the Insector positions in Tallahassee most of which do analytical work give them analyst pay. Why is it that Tallahassee employees never face the the cuts. FDLE took our pay additives and the PBA rolled over. DMS said FDLE had done wrong and still the PBA did nothing. Why? for fear of looking like the cost some agent their jobs. Quit trying to look good and save the mojority of the Agents from the Cyrstal Palace. 2-3 years maybe more of no raises plus added on to loosing 5%. I'm holding my PBA membership over the trash can I can not afford my dues and take pay cuts too.

Who is going to buck up to keep the top from making the bottom bleed.

Politicians have always run this agency, and Moore loaded the place with his clones so we pay the price. We cannot afford to hire and keep real cops nor do they want that kind here. We are filled with high paid ASAC's, SAC's and other useless career builders on the backs of working agents. Domestic Security, pleassssseee, try working real crime, Racino, CART, FLEX, Fusion, the list of BS just goes on. We are built on smoke and mirrors, real agents can't catch a break because of all the ticket punching dweebs who blow smoke.

You have pretty much descibed every state law enforcement agency. Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You have pretty much descibed every state law enforcement agency. Sad but true.
    I agree. As sad as it may be, at least I know we're not the only ones who feel this way.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678