Hello,

I am Mod 565 and I am the new moderator for the dispatcher forum. I would like to take this time and thank everyone for their contribution to this board, without you this board is nothing.

I would like to remind everyone to read the Terms of Use before posting. Please think carefully what you are going to post before you do so, once you post it is permanent. I will not delete post because you want to take back what you posted. I am not here to censor anything that is posted, I will only take action if the Terms of Use is violated.

If the Terms of Use is violated I will step in and take the appropriate steps to remedy the situation by either deleting or editing the post. I will attempt to leave an explanation for every action I take. Any person violating the Terms of Use depending on the severity will be warned and/or recommended to Mod 1 to be banned. If user continues to violate the rules after warning they will be banned.

My goal for this board is to bring as much discussion on here as we can. This is a place for everyone to talk about the issue's and what is going on in each agency. They way we make this more popular is by word of mouth, please invite your co-workers in here. Let them know everything on this board is confidential.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, or concerns. Please email me at mod565@leoaffairs.com. All emails are confidential and will not be discussed with any other member. I check my email several times a day and I will try and reply to every message within 24 hours. Please put in a subject in the email, I do receive several emails.

Thank you all and enjoy the board! :cop: