PIO - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PIO

Re: PIO

Actually, Fay may cause all of us to take a break....

Quote Originally Posted by guestagain
    Quote Originally Posted by veteranrookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEAR TIP
    Angel complains to Mod 1 about our Mod and george and who else? Geezus what a BABY!
    Maybe if we all ignore it/her, this anomaly (angelangel) will go away. The silence will fall over this board come election day. And George will be on here saying "I told you so" with no rebuttal from the naysayers.
    I don't think we will be that lucky. I think we will have to listen to them complain that
    the election was bought and paid for, the public was afraid to leave their houses because mean deputies were outside, the election was rigged and controlled by the NDN, someone sabatoged all the Ortino supporters cars, aliens abducted all the Ortino supporters and substituted them with Rambosk supporters for the day, (they couldn't just practice mind control on them for obvioius reasons).
    You get the picture. They won't go away quietly at first but they will fade away if we ignore them.
    I see you don't use the brain God gave you :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Angel complains to Mod 1 about our Mod and george and who else? Geezus what a BABY!
    Maybe if we all ignore it/her, this anomaly (angelangel) will go away. The silence will fall over this board come election day. And George will be on here saying "I told you so" with no rebuttal from the naysayers.
    I don't think we will be that lucky. I think we will have to listen to them complain that
    the election was bought and paid for, the public was afraid to leave their houses because mean deputies were outside, the election was rigged and controlled by the NDN, someone sabatoged all the Ortino supporters cars, aliens abducted all the Ortino supporters and substituted them with Rambosk supporters for the day, (they couldn't just practice mind control on them for obvioius reasons).
    You get the picture. They won't go away quietly at first but they will fade away if we ignore them.

Least he gave me one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guestagain
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Least he gave me one.
    Really fustrated are we :devil:

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

"I am not holier than thou. I refuse to allow a person to trash or denigrate any human the way paparazzi has done on these blogs. I will be posting a link to a Web site soon to show the proof of what I have on alleged wrongdoings. The proof comes from the sheriff's office among other agencies...stay tuned. I hope the link doesn't violate the terms of service. I don't believe it does because it isn't selling anything, just showing proof."

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know....because you should always BELIEVE what you read on the web. No matter though, because if for some reason it is not allowed, I'm sure you will conjure up some conspiracy theme that was hatched from within the Sheriff's office preventing your hairbrained "proof" from being displayed. You will also probably cry foul after the election and claim that it was "rigged"....yawn. Your posts are wearing on me, but you do have a the right to express your opinion..albeit a worthless one. :devil:

Actually, yes some of the information is not forthcoming from the CCSO PIO. You can get the e-mail from them or from Charlie Crist, or the Attorney General's office or the State attorney general's office or Jeff Kottkamp's office. It's public record. I have decided to wait until after the storm to file a formal complaint with the SAO....

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Actually, yes some of the information is not forthcoming from the CCSO PIO. You can get the e-mail from them or from Charlie Crist, or the Attorney General's office or the State attorney general's office or Jeff Kottkamp's office. It's public record. I have decided to wait until after the storm to file a formal complaint with the SAO....
    This should be good - "Angel Exposed!" Because you can't make a formal, anonymous complaint angel.

Wow, the wind is reaaly blowing. Oh, sorry, that's not the storm..it's the other bag a wind, angelangel.

Guest, you are correct. I cannot make a formal complaint without my identity being divulged. But, who says it will definitely be me making the formal complaint? Anyone who wants to can make a formal complaint. But, I'm prepared to give the notorized statement unless I get the documents. I'm extending the time by a day (end of day today) because of Fay hitting the area. I had given a Tuesday deadline. The sheriff, governor and SAO, among others, have a copy of the e-mail requesting the sheriff to get involved. We will see if I get a response by close of business today, Wednesday. If not, well, the documents are being prepared for a formal complaint. Then we all will see what CCSO has to hide, or not. How can someone ascertain if something is being hidden if state statutes about open, public records are being violated? They can't. I will probably lose my job, but exposing possible corruption means more to me than a job. I'll let the bosses know before I become public. They can either support my freedom to file a formal complaint, or chose not to allow me to continue to work. That's their choice. I am making a choice myself knowing the consequences. I'm not taking it lightly either.

Guest, you are correct. I cannot make a formal complaint without my identity being divulged. But, who says it will definitely be me making the formal complaint? Anyone who wants to can make a formal complaint. But, I'm prepared to give the notorized statement unless I get the documents. I'm extending the time by a day (end of day today) because of Fay hitting the area. I had given a Tuesday deadline. The sheriff, governor and SAO, among others, have a copy of the e-mail requesting the sheriff to get involved. We will see if I get a response by close of business today, Wednesday. If not, well, the documents are being prepared for a formal complaint. Then we all will see what CCSO has to hide, or not. How can someone ascertain if something is being hidden if state statutes about open, public records are being violated? They can't. I will probably lose my job, but exposing possible corruption means more to me than a job. I'll let the bosses know before I become public. They can either support my freedom to file a formal complaint, or chose not to allow me to continue to work. That's their choice. I am making a choice myself knowing the consequences. I'm not taking it lightly either.
    YAWN!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast