changes at the top - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lightbulb Re: changes at the top

Quote Originally Posted by C.P.lover
    Iraq thing? Papa,you must be a grunt? First,he aint in real Army,he is a weekend warrior. Second, the colonel,aka,Klink,never saw battle. He, like our staff sits safe in Command Post!!
    Mr.Hector Mirable is a baker with illissuns of grander and very a,,,! Believe you and me,the guy should not be a chief. We have had enough under one Castro so dont bring another.
    Read this book, THE TRUE GLORY by Bing West. This book is about the Battle for Falujah in Irag, Coronel Hector Mirabile is in the book and was in charge of his troops and did participated in battle. :lol: During the same period Miguel Exposito was sitting in property and licking the Commissioner's culito at City Hall. :roll:

Re: changes at the top

If you think things are bad now, let that self centered, egotistical, and maniacal Hector Mirable become chief. You will wish you had BK back. Have you ever seen how he schmoozes with the city commissioners? That man will single handedly destroy the little moral this department has left. His own troops in Iraq despised him!

He doesn't know how to talk to people, and thinks the whole world is beneath him. Light a candle to some saint, any saint and pray that pray these idiot politicians that run this city do not put him as Chief.

No Hector no problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you think things are bad now, let that self centered, egotistical, and maniacal Hector Mirable become chief. You will wish you had BK back. Have you ever seen how he schmoozes with the city commissioners? That man will single handedly destroy the little moral this department has left. His own troops in Iraq despised him!

He doesn't know how to talk to people, and thinks the whole world is beneath him. Light a candle to some saint, any saint and pray that pray these idiot politicians that run this city do not put him as Chief.

No Hector no problem!
    Obviously you are in desperate need of another outside leadership! This one, however, one that knows this community and our local Law Enforcement community! :wink:

Trust me, we do not want Col. Klink as the next chief. He will make BK look like a boy scout. The Col. is egotistical and thinks everything must be Army perfect. He swore four days after graduating the police academy that he would someday be chief of the Miami Police Department.

GOD HELP US. WHY CANT WE GET A,"NORMAL" STAFF MEMBER TO BE CHIEF? SOMEONE LIKE MAJOR CADAVID,MAJOR LLANES,CMDR.MARTIN,CMDR.PAPIER,YOU KNOW? NORMAL,PEOPLE ORIENTED COPS,NOT TOY SOLDIERS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A
    Quote Originally Posted by C.P.lover
    Iraq thing? Papa,you must be a grunt? First,he aint in real Army,he is a weekend warrior. Second, the colonel,aka,Klink,never saw battle. He, like our staff sits safe in Command Post!!
    Mr.Hector Mirable is a baker with illissuns of grander and very a,,,! Believe you and me,the guy should not be a chief. We have had enough under one Castro so dont bring another.
    Read this book, THE TRUE GLORY by Bing West. This book is about the Battle for Falujah in Irag, Coronel Hector Mirabile is in the book and was in charge of his troops and did participated in battle. :lol: During the same period Miguel Exposito was sitting in property and licking the Commissioner's culito at City Hall. :roll:
    As we've seen over the years, books are full of inaccurate information and outright lies (read some books about T$). In the case of Mirabile, I don't know what's true or not about his military experience. One thing I can tell you is that I was with the department a short time while Mirabile was there and he was arrogant and aloof; and all he was was a P.O. at the time.

in 1980, when the violent Mariels and drugdealing cowboys had taken over South Florida, Exposito was the sector sgt. in the old 50 sector (Little Havana/ Tent City). He had the likes of kiki Parra, Gil Viera and other good, aggresive cops on his crew, and they went into all the bars and hangouts of these bad-arses and they took care of business. Everyone was armed back then and under Exposito's supervision, many were arrested or exterminated. I know,because I worked in 60 sector at the time and we backed them up when mass arrests were made in some of these bars. I believe, Mirabile was either a Boy Scout or was in Middle High School at the time. Learn a little about people and their past before you open your trap, chum.

Back in the days, if you walked into Mirable's office, you would see plaques on the wall regarding him being "Guerilla Welfare trained". What that has to do with being a police administrator? Telling you, something wrong with this guy...... Guys be careful what you wish for...

Quote Originally Posted by Hay dios
    GOD HELP US. WHY CANT WE GET A,"NORMAL" STAFF MEMBER TO BE CHIEF? SOMEONE LIKE MAJOR CADAVID,MAJOR LLANES,CMDR.MARTIN,CMDR.PAPIER,YOU KNOW? NORMAL,PEOPLE ORIENTED COPS,NOT TOY SOLDIERS!!!!!

The Great and Powerful CAR 54 will address this subject of Garbage Chief in, Garbage Chief out.

I agree with poster 60 sector guy, Mike Exposito is a hell of a cop, will he ba chief ? Only the retarded city manager knows. I know I worked 60 sector back in the day, and it was REAL police work, and Mike was, and is a real guy. He was not the leader of this shabby, responce driven, completely REACTIVE sad FORCE we see today ! We used to drive ssssslow, with our lights off and our windows opened, to listen. Real cops know what I'm talking about. We used to drive to a shooting in a line, sometimes 6 or 8 cars. A show of FORCE. When we took care of an incident, it was taken care of and EVERYONE of us went home. If one of us got hurt, we ALL stayed and showed respect and honor to our crew member and the family. WHERE THE HECK DID THOSE DAYS GO?

Mike is a great guy, sure, he has his faults but I would much rather see a man in charge that NEVER forgot where he came from; other than this pompos jerk squad we've got now ! They care about their agendas, their needs, their STUPID ideas; like BEAT books and 06's at the station, because we are ALL little children with GUNS.

In a short, simple perspective; Police work has NOTHING to do with a staff members' perception of what it should be. Police work is up to the individual, dedicated cop that approaches every situation with awareness, a unique sense of observation, and a desire to resolve every conflict thrown his way with one goal in mind, 09-06.

Now ask yourself, who is a leader of men? Who can take this department where it sorely needs to go, now and in the foreseeable future? And who is confident and strong ? Certainly NOT this chief, deputy chief (or whatever he calls himself today), and certainly NOT most of the rear-kissing friends of these CLOWNS !

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus11
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Atencion! News Flash

Yeah, The south station is where to go to get the latest rumors confirmed. All the commissioners check in with the midnight shift to quell any unsavory information that may be misconstrued as vomit. Oh and by the way I heard that an Officer on midnights at central has a good shot at the chief's job because his neighbor's cousin's boss once attended a frat party in college that was purportedly attended by a high ranking mason's wife who divorced him to marry a swat members sister who is really a transexual living in Flagami near La Carreta. And you know that this can simply be verified by asking any self-respecting south Florida resident that wants a Marlins stadium built in Little Havana as long as he retains the parking rights in his yard for 39 cars and permission to vend pastelitos on game day as long as the gringo across the street doesn't turn him in foe selling drugs in the off season to supplement his illegal food stamps that he applied and received from Tia Maria his brothers ex-mother in law that once lived with Fidel when they attended the University on Fridays when the guarapo cart operated by Raul's youngest daughter was dating the Cia operative that got run over by a man in his eighties who got the mumps when he was at the movies with a commissioner's son from his first marriage to Elio from Publi. (Publix)

This makes more sense than most of the other posts.
    best leoaffairs post... ever.
    Please bring me some vi vapo ru and a pin pan pun I think I just wet myself.

We need drastic changes in all aspects of this dept. As the illustrious car54 stated,Mike Exposito is good people who comes with experience but there are a few others too and I will post:
    Cannon
    Cadavid
    Papier
    Llanes
    Sorry but cant think of anyone else with us now.
    I know what you are thinking,how about a black prospect? Sorry but no real candidate. Burden is just that,A BURDEN!
    We can go outside for that and the man would be,Arnold Gibbs!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast