Sanford Police Officer arrested!

Sanford Police Officer arrested!

orlandosentinel.com/news/local/seminole/sanford-officer-arrested-0811,0,3519726.story
    OrlandoSentinel.com

Sanford police officer arrested

Gary Taylor

Sentinel Staff Writer

12:45 PM EDT, August 11, 2008

A Sanford police officer arrested this morning on allegations he was unlawfully compensated for helping repossess automobiles was suspended in the past, officials just said.

Christopher McClendon, who faces a charge of accepting unlawful compensation, was suspended twice without pay in 2007, Sanford Police spokeswoman Cleo Cohen said.

The first time, in July, was for 36.9 hours for insubordination. The second, in September, was for 43 hours for discussing the case with other officers, she said.

McClendon, who has been with the Sanford agency since February 2004, was arrested this morning after a nine-month investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement into allegations he was unlawfully compensated for assisting an auto sales company in making repossessions.

He was released from the Seminole County Jail after posting $2,000 bail. If convicted, he faces up to 15 years in prison, said FDLE spokeswoman Sharon L. Gogerty.

McClendon used his position as a police officer to assist a business in making repossessions and, in return, his personal auto loan with the same company was forgiven, Gogerty said. The compensation he received was about $8,000, she said.

McClendon, who has been with the Sanford agency since February 2004, has been suspended without pay, said Sanford Police spokeswoman Cleo Cohen.

Her agency received the complaint about McClendon Oct. 30 and turned it over to FDLE in mid-November, she said.

Copyright © 2008, Orlando Sentinel

Police State

Gentlemen, this is a difficult post to read. because I am an angry citizen.

After a false arrest (by RBPD) I tried to file a complaint against the officers that broke into my apartment without a warrant and put me in jail with my son for 2 months because I refused to pay rent without a court review of my housing situation. Although the tactic used by the RBPD were simple Gestapo tactics the FDLE refused to take my complaint against the police, instructing me to send my complaint directly to RBPD who threw them away. I never received acknowledgement that the complaints were received, and never received notification of their investigative report. In short, I believe the FDLE to be as corrupt as the rest of the group mentioned below. (the FBI finally received them and is acting on them)

This following information is a shock to me after 7 years of court battles. I have been screwed by every judge(4) and attorney(3), and cop(4) that has touched my case. Please read my entry, and review some of the reference threads.

This is a real RED ALERT, and If you are one of the few good cops, you need to take it seriously.

Google 'Riviera Beach fbi raid' select LEOAFFAIRS and go to page 77, Scan down to the article on the way the cops, state attorney and courts have turned Florida into a POLICE STATE. read this whole post and contact the FBI if you need to verify.

Check it out - if you are arrested by a cop, any dirty cop, and the state attorney does not want to expose the corruption of the cop and his outfit, they will either prosecute the poor sap if he can not defend himself, or they will 'Noll Pross' the charges if the victim has proof the cops are corrupt. The criminal attorneys go along - after I paid $1500 to my criminal attorney - with his 11 years working as a 'Public Pretender' I sent him my incriminating evidence - He told me he would not defend me against the cops if I wanted to present my evidence proving they knew my arrest was false, and he filed in court to be removed as my attorney.

My Evidence to the State Attorney resulted in them illegally BACKDATING a 'NO FILE' of my charges so they would not have to answer in court for why they were not going to prosecute a charge of 'Battery on a Police Officer" . Then with all my charges dismissed they wrote me a noll pross even though I had NO CHARGES to Noll Pross. I was charged with probable cause for being arrested for no reason.

Prosecution of a corrupt cop is totally at the discretion of the State Attorney, IF YOU WANT to prove you are innocent of a crime you are charged with, there is NO WAY to force the state attorney to try your charges in court - they just dismiss the case and claim the cop had a good reason to arrest you and they just did not have enough proof to put you away. See the Riviera Beach thread, "The Best Cop Around - Curley Top" for a documented Break Down your Door without a Warrant - FALSE ARREST- that was covered up by State Attorney Krischer's office in 2003.

EXPERIENCED COPS LIE big time and destroy lives - I can not get a good job because of the charges against me (I was a professional engineer for 20 years). Experienced Cops lie continuously.

Judges of the 4th District Court of Appeals have ruled that if the corrupt cops, and the corrupt state attorney says YOU ARE GUILTY even if it is balatently false,you do not have the right to present your evidence of the false arrest and malicious prosecution in a civil trial to a judge and Jury for damages.

So, YOU THE VICTIM of of CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSE, and any other Cop initiated or investigated crime have NO right to be legally heard in court. Florida Courts have ruled that YOU THE VICTIM have no right to 'DUE PROCESS' in Florida even though it is guaranteed in the 5th and 15th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Look up the case law citation Hickman v. Barclay's Realty Int. and see how the person making a lying complaint to a cop can not be taken to court and held responsible for his lies if the State Attorney decided to drop/hide (thoroughly investigate) evidence in the case.

In the state of FLORIDA, there is no legal review of the actions of police unless the Corrupt State Attorney decides there will be a review.

If you do not recognize the situation, the KKK operated exactly this way for 100 years in the South. They could do what they wanted to the ******s, The State Attorney, and the local cops would not investigate. Now instead of wearing bedsheets, they wear blue uniforms and shinny badges, or long black robes and carry wooden hammers

Gentlemen, is this the liberty that millions of Americans fought and died for? is this the Justice you fought for? Is this the corrupt justice system you swore to serve and uphold. Read the threads I mentioned above - look around that thread, and then go to Riviera Beach and look at the corruption supported by the State Attorney (the old - for 30 years-S.A. Krischer group - and probably the McAuliffie group too if the FBI wasn't crawling up their butts).

AFTER you've read the material, if you have doubts, call your local FBI agent. Ask him to comment on the situation - IF HE SAYS nothing - he is investigating it - if he says yes it's true, believe it. If he says 'I'll get back to you, and does not - know it is true. If he says it is not true, ask him if he knows anything about the situation and the HICKMAN decision or a pain in the ass named FYLER - I do not think he will intentionally lie to you.

Then think about all the cop corruption Gangstars and Thugs have seen and how much they hate all cops and all corrupt authority. They know there is no justice for them, and they expect to die young and have you join in with them.

[youtube:35a6vjgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Dygva3p3I&feature=related[/youtube:35a6vjgc]

After you check it out, feel free to copy this post to another thread - just do not alter it unless you say you changed it. There are good Florida cops out there that do not know what they have joined.

Police State

Gentlemen, this is a difficult post to read. because I am an angry citizen.

After a false arrest (by RBPD) I tried to file a complaint against the officers that broke into my apartment without a warrant and put me in jail with my son for 2 months because I refused to pay rent without a court review of my housing situation. Although the tactic used by the RBPD were simple Gestapo tactics the FDLE refused to take my complaint against the police, instructing me to send my complaint directly to RBPD who threw them away. I never received acknowledgement that the complaints were received, and never received notification of their investigative report. In short, I believe the FDLE to be as corrupt as the rest of the group mentioned below. (the FBI finally received them and is acting on them)

This following information is a shock to me after 7 years of court battles. I have been screwed by every judge(4) and attorney(3), and cop(4) that has touched my case. Please read my entry, and review some of the reference threads.

This is a real RED ALERT, and If you are one of the few good cops, you need to take it seriously.

Google 'Riviera Beach fbi raid' select LEOAFFAIRS and go to page 77, Scan down to the article on the way the cops, state attorney and courts have turned Florida into a POLICE STATE. read this whole post and contact the FBI if you need to verify.

Check it out - if you are arrested by a cop, any dirty cop, and the state attorney does not want to expose the corruption of the cop and his outfit, they will either prosecute the poor sap if he can not defend himself, or they will 'Noll Pross' the charges if the victim has proof the cops are corrupt. The criminal attorneys go along - after I paid $1500 to my criminal attorney - with his 11 years working as a 'Public Pretender' I sent him my incriminating evidence - He told me he would not defend me against the cops if I wanted to present my evidence proving they knew my arrest was false, and he filed in court to be removed as my attorney.

My Evidence to the State Attorney resulted in them illegally BACKDATING a 'NO FILE' of my charges so they would not have to answer in court for why they were not going to prosecute a charge of 'Battery on a Police Officer" . Then with all my charges dismissed they wrote me a noll pross even though I had NO CHARGES to Noll Pross. I was charged with probable cause for being arrested for no reason.

Prosecution of a corrupt cop is totally at the discretion of the State Attorney, IF YOU WANT to prove you are innocent of a crime you are charged with, there is NO WAY to force the state attorney to try your charges in court - they just dismiss the case and claim the cop had a good reason to arrest you and they just did not have enough proof to put you away. See the Riviera Beach thread, "The Best Cop Around - Curley Top" for a documented Break Down your Door without a Warrant - FALSE ARREST- that was covered up by State Attorney Krischer's office in 2003.

EXPERIENCED COPS LIE big time and destroy lives - I can not get a good job because of the charges against me (I was a professional engineer for 20 years). Experienced Cops lie continuously.

Judges of the 4th District Court of Appeals have ruled that if the corrupt cops, and the corrupt state attorney says YOU ARE GUILTY even if it is balatently false,you do not have the right to present your evidence of the false arrest and malicious prosecution in a civil trial to a judge and Jury for damages.

So, YOU THE VICTIM of of CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSE, and any other Cop initiated or investigated crime have NO right to be legally heard in court. Florida Courts have ruled that YOU THE VICTIM have no right to 'DUE PROCESS' in Florida even though it is guaranteed in the 5th and 15th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Look up the case law citation Hickman v. Barclay's Realty Int. and see how the person making a lying complaint to a cop can not be taken to court and held responsible for his lies if the State Attorney decided to drop/hide (thoroughly investigate) evidence in the case.

In the state of FLORIDA, there is no legal review of the actions of police unless the Corrupt State Attorney decides there will be a review.

If you do not recognize the situation, the KKK operated exactly this way for 100 years in the South. They could do what they wanted to the ******s, The State Attorney, and the local cops would not investigate. Now instead of wearing bedsheets, they wear blue uniforms and shinny badges, or long black robes and carry wooden hammers

Gentlemen, is this the liberty that millions of Americans fought and died for? is this the Justice you fought for? Is this the corrupt justice system you swore to serve and uphold. Read the threads I mentioned above - look around that thread, and then go to Riviera Beach and look at the corruption supported by the State Attorney (the old - for 30 years-S.A. Krischer group - and probably the McAuliffie group too if the FBI wasn't crawling up their butts).

AFTER you've read the material, if you have doubts, call your local FBI agent. Ask him to comment on the situation - IF HE SAYS nothing - he is investigating it - if he says yes it's true, believe it. If he says 'I'll get back to you, and does not - know it is true. If he says it is not true, ask him if he knows anything about the situation and the HICKMAN decision or a pain in the ass named FYLER - I do not think he will intentionally lie to you.

Then think about all the cop corruption Gangstars and Thugs have seen and how much they hate all cops and all corrupt authority. They know there is no justice for them, and they expect to die young and have you join in with them.

[youtube:3mb7mrv5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Dygva3p3I&feature=related[/youtube:3mb7mrv5]

After you check it out, feel free to copy this post to another thread - just do not alter it unless you say you changed it. There are good Florida cops out there that do not know what they have joined.

Re: Sanford Police Officer arrested!

This poster has a great point. After reading about this case which occured in the Riviera Beach Police department, my question is why wasn't this Superior Sgt. Galligan arrested yet for his involvement and supervision of the unit and subordinate which was acting for him and on his behalf? Yet she was arrested and charged with over 70 counts? Something is very wrong here unless possibly he "flipped"? Does anyone know when this case is going to be tried? I remember when this investigation got national attention in the media, it is one of a kind and the findings will be interesting as far as the fraudulent signatures and false notaries of numerous cases on the PC affadavits. Will they be thrown out and if so what rights do the victims have? Could these detectives and or the city be civilly liable for the failure of prosecution or detainment of the suspects as a result? Any input on this would be appreciated.

Re: Sanford Police Officer arrested!

these two screwballs again , and both ****s, bill flyer and his buddy the guest