coolest cop - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: coolest cop

Re: coolest cop

Just how cool can you really be wearing green pants? I mean c'mon guys you look like you work for Terminix

Quote Originally Posted by Are you kidding me?
    Just how cool can you really be wearing green pants? I mean c'mon guys you look like you work for Terminix

Yeah , but they all got those brown stains starting at the crotch and going all the way up the back of the seat.......so they are really brown and green

I AM THE GHOSTRIDER....................................

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    TC is amazing, I had him just last week, and I cant get over how great he was. WE WANT TC! WE WANT TC! YAAAYYY!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Do we ever!!!? Heck yeah we do? What ever happened to him? Bring back T.C.! Bring back T.C.! :devil: :devil: :devil:

It's about time! I was wondering where my ladies were at. The thing I love most about this site? Free advertisement. :wink:

IM GOING OLD SCHOOL.. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE I GONNA SAY COOLEST KEYS COPS ARE GENE WILLIAMS, JIM FORD AND TODD PITTS AKA "EVIL T". ALOT OF YOU PROB DONT REMEBER THEM BUT THEY WERE COPS COPS... THERE WAS ANOTHER DUDE THAT WAS WITH THEM THAT WAS COOL AS HECK TOO. DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT HE WAS AN ANGRY VIOLENT MUSCULAR GUY FROM BOSTON... THAT DUDE USED TO KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE HE WAS A FUNNY DUDE... WE'LL THERE U HAVE IT THATS MY VOTE.. OLD SCHOOL OUT..........

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SCHOOL
    IM GOING OLD SCHOOL.. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE I GONNA SAY COOLEST KEYS COPS ARE GENE WILLIAMS, JIM FORD AND TODD PITTS AKA "EVIL T". ALOT OF YOU PROB DONT REMEBER THEM BUT THEY WERE COPS COPS... THERE WAS ANOTHER DUDE THAT WAS WITH THEM THAT WAS COOL AS HECK TOO. DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT HE WAS AN ANGRY VIOLENT MUSCULAR GUY FROM BOSTON... THAT DUDE USED TO KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE HE WAS A FUNNY DUDE... WE'LL THERE U HAVE IT THATS MY VOTE.. OLD SCHOOL OUT..........

Good choices although alot of people probably dont know who they are with our turn over rate.. The other dude from Boston your thinking of is Mike White he works for Tampa PD now, heard he had to shoot some guy with a knife up there not sure if its true or not. Last I heard Ford is with St. Johns County S/O and Pitts is with Seminole County S/O with another great known former MCSO Deputy Adrian Youngblood. Wilson stayed retired and has his own business up north Fla somewhere. All are fantastic cops... Wish they were still here............

The 2 coolest cops down in the keys are Jon Huff and Dennis Coleman. I've had encounters with other officers in the keys but none of them come close.

If you see them, tell them Dee Dee said hello. ops:

[quote="Double D'S"]The 2 coolest cops down in the keys are Jon Huff and Dennis Coleman. I've had encounters with other officers in the keys but none of them come close.

JON IS GOOD PEOPLE BUT COLEMAN IS A TOOL.. LET HIS STRIPES GOTO HIS HEAD...HE'LL HANG HIS GUYS OUT TO DRY IN A HEARTBEAT.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234