coolest cop - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: coolest cop

Re: coolest cop

Ever consider that the poster wasn't MDPD and just thought the vanity and ego of coolest cop was too funny too pass up?

Whoever posted this topic is an IDIOT! How childish. Who do you like? Who is cool? Are you kidding me? Don't you have anything better to do? Perfect example of what kind of idiots we work with out here... The last thing you need to worry about in this job is wether or not you like somebody. Get a life and while your at it, get a new job... I don't want to work with you! Why don't you go study come case law or practice weapon retention or work out instead of wasting your time with IDIOT posts such as this... IDIOT

I agree with that! 100%. But, read around; this isn't the only post you will find IDIOTS!!

You guys crack me up! Thanks for the laugh on a slow night!

coolest cop - you crack me up, you got to be some newbie rookie piece of could not make it in a real department, Monroe Co give me a break, you are so isolated down in that hole, come on up to Dade or Broward you will do more real police work in one month than you will do in ten years in that hole of a county you work in.

Reading these posts makes you and your agency look really stupid.....................................

There is a MDPD cruiser that I always see in Key Largo though...

Quote Originally Posted by Coolest cop in the upper keys
    The coolest cop in the upper keys is wearing a brown uniform from the MDPD as he comes down the 18 mile stretch to bail you jokers out

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There is a MDPD cruiser that I always see in Key Largo though...

Quote Originally Posted by Coolest cop in the upper keys
    The coolest cop in the upper keys is wearing a brown uniform from the MDPD as he comes down the 18 mile stretch to bail you jokers out

Run the tag, it will give you something to do

Lightbulb Re: coolest cop

Why do u have to act that way BSODEP? Are we not suppose to be brothers, please don't lower yourself because we have a couple of messed up Deputies down here.... We would never go on your BSO page and talk that way about you guys... I have a lot of respect for you guys in Broward.... Be safe.... :lol:

uhhh, ok I sorry............

Lightbulb Re: coolest cop

Quote Originally Posted by BSODEP
    uhhh, ok I sorry............

Thanks bro/ sis, you guys at BSO are the best..... Take care.. 8)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast