coolest cop
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: coolest cop

coolest cop

Who do you think the coolest deputy in the upper keys is. (Sec 7, Sec 6, Dets, Traffic, etc.)

Arrow Re: coolest cop

:cop: I would have to say the COOLEST Deputy in SECTOR7 would have to be RC, or KP! In SECTOR 6, it would have to be the little guy, I think he is about 4'10" or something like that. He is the coolest, they way he D&%KED his wife and kid over is CLASSIC. Not really, Karma is a Mother F&^ker!!!! And the COOLEST traffic Deput ever would have to be KA, Could you please tell me where you got those cool A$$ flame tats at, those are so professional, that should be required to work here.... You bad A$$!!!!!! :devil:

Re: coolest cop

RC?? Are you out of your friggin' mind?? HAHAHA! You gotta be; Hopefully i am detecting an awful lot of sarcasm..................... :snicker:

I heard KP was just as cool in his BLE class/

serously who do u guys like?

There are a lot of cool Deputies in Sector 7 and Sector 6. There are a select few that are very disliked, but we dont have to start mentioning any names. We all have different opinions about people. Someone that I think is very cool, could be the one person you can't stand. It's great to laugh about the moronic things that people do though. They make us laugh and gives good reason to make fun. Think about it though, it's all fun and games until it is "you" they are talking smack about.

So............... Stop asking for people to single others out. Just state your opinion on what you think and feel, and people will go with it.

Question Re: coolest cop

I would say big TC in sector 7 nights if you ask me, he is the best..... :P :snicker:

TC?? Thats another one. SARCASM!! He needs to keep his d**k in his pants.

Post Re: coolest cop

It's nice though!!!!!!!!!! Real nice...... :devil:

Lightbulb Re: coolest cop

TC is the BEST!!!!! He is so Hot and he has moves that I have never seen before. :devil: , I never thought that I would meet someone as specail as he is. The way he talks to me, the way he holds me in his big strong arms. WOW! I dare you to put someone up against TC, Can't be done plain and simple. This guy is the greatest thing to come along since low rise hanes her way underware. I tell you what, I am convinced that TC is a GOD! They truly broke the mold when they made him.... TC, will you marry me??? You know who this is!!! :devil: :P :snicker:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast