LE CLASS #67 GRADUATION
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

LE CLASS #67 GRADUATION

mark your calenders..Dec. 8 2008...class 67 marks a new day for them...the begining of a brotherhood and loyalty...a round of aplads to them for their hard work and drive , but it's not over yet...keep up the good work #67...i'll see you on graduation day....who else is coming...show your support...thanks and be safe!!!

Re: LE CLASS #67 GRADUATION

x2

Anyone slated to come to the road, west side?

there is a alot of potential in class 67..i know i've seen them in action and heard about them as well, i hope they all get jobs asap i'll be there cheering them on..GO 67!!!

Congats….now wait a year to get hired!!

If they graduate in December then didn’t they just start in July? Sounds like some of the class is counting their chickens before they are set to hatch. In my academy class we lost a few in the 4 months before graduation : )

no...they didnt just start...class 67 is a part time night academy (10 months long)...for those of you wondering....these ppl are out there holding full time jobs putting everything else on hold to accomplish their dream...big props to those in 67...i'll be at graduation... X2

Quote Originally Posted by X-RAY
    no...they didnt just start...class 67 is a part time night academy (10 months long)...for those of you wondering....these ppl are out there holding full time jobs putting everything else on hold to accomplish their dream...big props to those in 67...i'll be at graduation... X2
    Hmmm I dont care. Who hoo you passed the academy and one of the easiest academies in florida.

Have you seen this class in action? Talk about a bunch of misfits!All of them have there on little "CLICKS." You can't get a couple of them together without talking bad about each other and spreading rumors! Then the icing on the cake, they bad mouth 2 of there instructors! Good luck to all of you, since you can't handle it at the academy I don't want to train you in the field! :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Have you seen this class in action? Talk about a bunch of misfits!All of them have there on little "CLICKS." You can't get a couple of them together without talking bad about each other and spreading rumors! Then the icing on the cake, they bad mouth 2 of there instructors! Good luck to all of you, since you can't handle it at the academy I don't want to train you in the field! :cop:
    Let's face it, many of the instructors are antiquated hacks. Lets get some new blood in there.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast