Sprout fired - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Sprout fired

Re: Sprout fired

[quote=grammerLEO]
    Quote Originally Posted by hey dumbazz professional
    Quote Originally Posted by "highly professional":3gcj11ea
    And my "advice" to you, LMAO, is to put the "D" in advice! And then pray you can be half the "supercop" I am!
    I believe that LMAO was taking a shot at you because of YOUR lack of using the "D" when you were talking about sprout having to take your almighty "avice" as YOU spelled it you stupid mo fu'er. Your just like the rest of the staff and liberals. Can't recognize or admit when you are wrong or make a mistake. You PRICK.
    YOU might want to proofread your own posts. The correct phrase is NOT "Your just like the rest...." The correct grammatical expression is "You are just like the rest...." Or, you could spell it " You're...."
    Please?! :shock:
    And prior to you also calling me a penis for pointing out your writing error, please note that I am not a member of the "staff;" I am just tired of reading the spelling and other egregious grammatical errors on "LEOAFFAIRS" by the feckless posters and disingenuous responders. I'm just an ordinary LEO with a little bit of education. But, I try to be proud of what people might think of me when they see my writing.
    Keep those lights burning, turning, and flashing! :cop:
    [/quote:3gcj11ea]

Wow moron, you must have gotten the spell check and dictionary out on this one. Um, the other poster didn't call you a penis. The term was PRICK, since you are trying to be factual and play intelligent. Funny how you have suddenly become the grammar leo after the other two masterpieces you pecked out. Just shut up already. Ordinary leo? No. Ordinary azzhole more like it.

He must have gotten a new spell-check program at his special classes.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by grammerLEO
    Quote Originally Posted by hey dumbazz professional
    Quote Originally Posted by "highly professional":2pryjtki
    And my "advice" to you, LMAO, is to put the "D" in advice! And then pray you can be half the "supercop" I am!
    I believe that LMAO was taking a shot at you because of YOUR lack of using the "D" when you were talking about sprout having to take your almighty "avice" as YOU spelled it you stupid mo fu'er. Your just like the rest of the staff and liberals. Can't recognize or admit when you are wrong or make a mistake. You PRICK.
    YOU might want to proofread your own posts. The correct phrase is NOT "Your just like the rest...." The correct grammatical expression is "You are just like the rest...." Or, you could spell it " You're...."
    Please?! :shock:
    And prior to you also calling me a penis for pointing out your writing error, please note that I am not a member of the "staff;" I am just tired of reading the spelling and other egregious grammatical errors on "LEOAFFAIRS" by the feckless posters and disingenuous responders. I'm just an ordinary LEO with a little bit of education. But, I try to be proud of what people might think of me when they see my writing.
    Wow moron, you must have gotten the spell check and dictionary out on this one. Um, the other poster didn't call you a penis. The term was PRICK, since you are trying to be factual and play intelligent. Funny how you have suddenly become the grammar leo after the other two masterpieces you pecked out. Just shut up already. Ordinary leo? No. Ordinary azzhole more like it.[/quote:2pryjtki]
    Your post caused me to laugh; I bet even Steve was grinning. Also, no, I didn't use a dictionary nor spell check. I just learned to be civil and write properly.

However, after reading your reply, I wondered, did you have problems growing up? Were you bullied? Do you experience significant numbers of people failing to respect your lack of intellect? Those events could explain your sarcastic and rude reply to a simple point that was made.

Then it hit me--perhaps you are psychologically disadvantaged. Some therapy might help you overcome your enigmatic and feral failure at eleemosynary writing. Your acrimony doesn't make you look better; it just documents your hubris. Now, do your job, write correctly, and of course-- be a civil child.

Wow. Soooooooooo impressive. You must have ripped the pages on your thesaurus while you hammered that one out. Here's your next project. Look up the word J-A-C-K-A-S-S. Then look in the mirror. Yup...a perfect fit! It's you! :roll:

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

After seeing the content of the last deleted post, I think its painfully obvious that after eleven pages of comments on this topic no other reasonable dialog can occur.

I've never found the need to do it before, but this topic is now locked.

Mod 161

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617