Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: $60,000 vs $5,000

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Your right, the public is not stupid - only you are. :devil:
    Yup that is the standard answer when you are beaten, time to move on to another know it all. :devil:
    Hey, Mothernature, you sure are quiet on the NDN blogs today. What, nothing intelligent to post about the bad news for Vic?
    I don't think that it was bad news as we know the leader in HR doesn't play by her own rules anyway. I know for a fact 4 year degrees were told jail first. Military experience was allowed to be used to go to the road. The list is extensive. I am one of them so brother why would friends of BO who are looking for a do nothing job like hers bother me. It is all dirty politics anyway. Enough said :evil:
    Just wanted to interject my military time was not allowed to be used to go to the road. So she does go by her own rules, and yes all you who will say no, I had an honorable discharge so don't through that into the mix. She does just as she chooses and the command staff goes along with it. If you are listed by her as a "High Maintenance Employee" you go nowhere. :cop:
    This is why this agency is so incosistent with their incosistencies, first they tell you that you need a degree, while others dont, and then they tell you things like, they have the experience not the time, and then, they have the time, so, in other words, they do whatever they want. this HR woman, had DH controlled, i dont know why but she does, and things like these need to come to an end.

Re: $60,000 vs $5,000

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":qz87dk7x
    Your right, the public is not stupid - only you are. :devil:
    Yup that is the standard answer when you are beaten, time to move on to another know it all. :devil:
    Hey, Mothernature, you sure are quiet on the NDN blogs today. What, nothing intelligent to post about the bad news for Vic?
    I don't think that it was bad news as we know the leader in HR doesn't play by her own rules anyway. I know for a fact 4 year degrees were told jail first. Military experience was allowed to be used to go to the road. The list is extensive. I am one of them so brother why would friends of BO who are looking for a do nothing job like hers bother me. It is all dirty politics anyway. Enough said :evil:
    Just wanted to interject my military time was not allowed to be used to go to the road. So she does go by her own rules, and yes all you who will say no, I had an honorable discharge so don't through that into the mix. She does just as she chooses and the command staff goes along with it. If you are listed by her as a "High Maintenance Employee" you go nowhere. :cop:
    This is why this agency is so incosistent with their incosistencies, first they tell you that you need a degree, while others dont, and then they tell you things like, they have the experience not the time, and then, they have the time, so, in other words, they do whatever they want. this HR woman, had DH controlled, i dont know why but she does, and things like these need to come to an end.[/quote:qz87dk7x]

YOU MEANT SO CONSISTENT WITH ITS INCONSISTENCIES.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123