Broward County Comp

Broward County Comp

Today August 7, 2008 will be the most influential day for broward county explorer posts :devil: Today the comp will be held at Lyons Creek Middle in Coconut Creek. I would just like to say to all posts participating in todays event that I along with my post would like to wish you good luck and and for those making a career in police work to stay SAFE i also would like to inform you that i will be back on l8tr today w/ the results

Re: Broward County Comp

ha ha how is it that BSO is the only post to not place in any scaniro... Quit going to your meetings you'll never be cops

OMG BSO didnt place at all and i see why, their tactis arent the greatest during my scenario they all ran up to the gunman screaming shoot me!!! shoot me!!! shoot me!!! and guess what they got freakin shot, but thier tactics did confuse everybody so much that they got all of us hostages to shut up, which i guess is a plus. but whats better living or shutting hostages up? I pick living. but I do believe that one day they can become cops they just need the right training.
    BSO tactics=Blue light special at Kmart :cop:

im not an explorer anymore...but i was before the military...and i was just browsing around this site...and wanted to take a look..dont criticize on the BSO tactics...maybe you can crack on the explorer tactics..because they all are explorers...some only 14 years old, some brand new...some old...and some are even old enough to be officers...but yet are not. BSO holds the swat school for the tri county area....they have so many tactical units who do a great job....these are xplorers and so are you.....who are you to judge....hopefully one day you will all be cops...but alot of you are just to scary.

usaf