Fire Explorers rule lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fire Explorers rule lol

Hey why r u police explorers so lost..lol...

Re: Fire Explorers rule lol

So lost? I guess the Fire Department's definition of lost consists of sitting a block away from a call so that the cops can secure the scene so that the almighty firefighters don't get a scratch

Both are public servants, in the end they go towards the same cause.

It all depends on what YOU prefer to do.

Some prefer sitting in the station watching T.V. all day and petting their dalmation, but the real heroes like to go out and make the streets safer for the general public. Firefighters arrive when it is already too late, Police prevent stuff from happening.

Thats why God made cops, so that firefighters could have heroes too!
    :cop:

what are these xbob gamers doing up on the police site anyway

they have nothing better to do while waiting in their stations for a fire that will never come hoping for a ride-along with F.D.

no sh** get a life cgfd is allways QRXing 3 blocks from a 349 arsonist call but wait until pd takes the guy down to put out the flames wow and u say were lost im sorry last time i checked there were no fire explorers you guys got 07nd all over dade county and gables had i think 4 peolpe in your post u guys are good for 1 thing being unsuccesful flirters with women

Quote Originally Posted by explorer 100
    no sh** get a life cgfd is allways QRXing 3 blocks from a 349 arsonist call but wait until pd takes the guy down to put out the flames wow and u say were lost im sorry last time i checked there were no fire explorers you guys got 07nd all over dade county and gables had i think 4 peolpe in your post u guys are good for 1 thing being unsuccesful flirters with women

QSL brother. Hey and it's about time we get some dade county codes up here. Estos gringos and their 10 codes drive me crazy. If they all switched to our code system everything would be QRU lol

oye meng...tek ihh risi....i luff mi teng codes so wash jew mouth guest...tu save papi

i love 10 codes but 3 and q codes are easy as hell to memorize

Quote Originally Posted by explorer 100

Thats the truth and i bet i know who wrote this post above and the one who started it lmao Hey CGFD you guys dont even count as a post 4 ppl dont count as a post go back to SMPD Explorers

[quote=Explorer Chief]
    Quote Originally Posted by "explorer 100":3sog5d74

Thats the truth and i bet i know who wrote this post above and the one who started it lmao Hey CGFD you guys dont even count as a post 4 ppl dont count as a post go back to SMPD Explorers[/quote:3sog5d74]

Really? How many people must you have in a group to be considered a post? Please tell me where I can find this definition.

And for the person that is ragging on FD for staging a block away.. Lets get some common sense. It is Law Enforcements job to restore peace and order not FD. If there is a volatile scene FD needs to stay out until it is safe. If FD is injured then they do no good to anyone or themselves. Its funny how immature yall can be, once you grow up and get in the real world you will realize FD can be your best friend.

We run towards shots being fired, they run into burning buildings.. Its about equal. We are all fighting the good fight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast