Fire Explorers rule lol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Fire Explorers rule lol

I herd the FD was looking for some advice on what they could do to assist officers on calls when the subject refuses to be 15'd...... The response was... "Lock the doors, roll up the window, honk honk, scream!" Notice the quotation makes, as I can not take credit for this. But they are the real heroes!

[quote=Explorer Chief]
    Quote Originally Posted by "explorer 100":ff5605v4
    no sh** get a life cgfd is allways QRXing 3 blocks from a 349 arsonist call but wait until pd takes the guy down to put out the flames wow and u say were lost im sorry last time i checked there were no fire explorers you guys got 07nd all over dade county and gables had i think 4 peolpe in your post u guys are good for 1 thing being unsuccesful flirters with women

Thats the truth and i bet i know who wrote this post above and the one who started it lmao Hey CGFD you guys dont even count as a post 4 ppl dont count as a post go back to SMPD Explorers[/quote:ff5605v4]

qsl chief it was me lol

Thats the truth and i bet i know who wrote this post above and the one who started it lmao Hey CGFD you guys dont even count as a post 4 ppl dont count as a post go back to SMPD Explorers[/quote]

Really? How many people must you have in a group to be considered a post? Please tell me where I can find this definition.

And for the person that is ragging on FD for staging a block away.. Lets get some common sense. It is Law Enforcements job to restore peace and order not FD. If there is a volatile scene FD needs to stay out until it is safe. If FD is injured then they do no good to anyone or themselves. Its funny how immature yall can be, once you grow up and get in the real world you will realize FD can be your best friend.

We run towards shots being fired, they run into burning buildings.. Its about equal. We are all fighting the good fight.[/quote]

give me a break dude first off fd in my city are really lazy and annoying especially there exploreres its funny how u say C10-B is ragging on fd when in my city everytime we request fd to back us up we have to advise are dispatch that they passed are location about 2 time because they dont even kno where there going and the also to c-10B about the arsonist i tottally agree especially once the guy is in our custody fire still takes 20 minutes to get out of the truck andgrab there hoses andall that other goody goody gum drop bullcrap by that time the area is evacuated and most of OUR officers have pulled out the victims from the burning building and in fact this happened not to long ago it may not have been an arson but it was a fire at the david williams hotel and numerous police officer from the gables ran in and saved the victims the officers then in turn spent 5 days to a month in the hospital being treated for smoke inhalation pulmonary(dont think i spelled that right) adema and a butt load of other problems all because it took fire a long time to get on scene one of my ex lieutenants was realy badly injured and had many complications from the fire so dont talk to me about running into burning buildings when we normally do that for you and shut up you are only an EXPLORER so please u immature little brat do not talk about running towards bullets or into fires when you earn the title of POLICE OFFICER then maybe you can run your mouth until then stop running your mouth EXPLORER especially if you are fire because i have never once seen any of you out at calls at least POLICE explorers bust there ass on events and ride alongs doing paperwork and aiding in any way they can

Quote Originally Posted by roger roger
    Thats the truth and i bet i know who wrote this post above and the one who started it lmao Hey CGFD you guys dont even count as a post 4 ppl dont count as a post go back to SMPD Explorers

Really? How many people must you have in a group to be considered a post? Please tell me where I can find this definition.

And for the person that is ragging on FD for staging a block away.. Lets get some common sense. It is Law Enforcements job to restore peace and order not FD. If there is a volatile scene FD needs to stay out until it is safe. If FD is injured then they do no good to anyone or themselves. Its funny how immature yall can be, once you grow up and get in the real world you will realize FD can be your best friend.

We run towards shots being fired, they run into burning buildings.. Its about equal. We are all fighting the good fight.[/quote]

give me a break dude first off fd in my city are really lazy and annoying especially there exploreres its funny how u say C10-B is ragging on fd when in my city everytime we request fd to back us up we have to advise are dispatch that they passed are location about 2 time because they dont even kno where there going and the also to c-10B about the arsonist i tottally agree especially once the guy is in our custody fire still takes 20 minutes to get out of the truck andgrab there hoses andall that other goody goody gum drop bullcrap by that time the area is evacuated and most of OUR officers have pulled out the victims from the burning building and in fact this happened not to long ago it may not have been an arson but it was a fire at the david williams hotel and numerous police officer from the gables ran in and saved the victims the officers then in turn spent 5 days to a month in the hospital being treated for smoke inhalation pulmonary(dont think i spelled that right) adema and a butt load of other problems all because it took fire a long time to get on scene one of my ex lieutenants was realy badly injured and had many complications from the fire so dont talk to me about running into burning buildings when we normally do that for you and shut up you are only an EXPLORER so please u immature little brat do not talk about running towards bullets or into fires when you earn the title of POLICE OFFICER then maybe you can run your mouth until then stop running your mouth EXPLORER especially if you are fire because i have never once seen any of you out at calls at least POLICE explorers bust there ass on events and ride alongs doing paperwork and aiding in any way they can[/quot

roger roger,
    Before you start calling people lazy and talking about their innability to do their job, try working on your report writing skills. Your grammar is horrible and your spelling is almost as bad. Do yourself a favor to become a better cop and take an english class. Be the best you can be, and realize your own flaws before you start pointing out other's.

First off lets not forget you are both Police and Fire EXPLORERS.. you are not Fire Fighters and Police Officers..

Both programs are trying to teach you about the careers you are interested in. Lets not bash each other. You are starting on the wrong foot. Officers and Fire Fighters are friends and rely on each other hand in hand.

Yes the fire department stages until the police secure the scene from danger of criminals. It is pointless to have the fire fighter who is going to give medical aid run into an active situation where if they get injured they can not render aid.

And for the explorers that are using your department codes. Lets leave those codes off of a PUBLIC forum!

These forums were not created so that you can fight and bicker and bash anyone includig their profession. It was created to have a link for communication. If you abuse this PRIVILEGE it can be taken away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12