does anyone have a recuirter contact phone number?

does anyone have a recuirter contact phone number?

I am asking cause i have been calling the recruiter's phone number of 561-688-3548 and she never picks up i have been calling for weeks and leaving messages. I have called HR but none of them really feel comfortable with giving any details on a deputy position simply cause they are not sure of any information...

just looking to see if there is an actual recruiter for you guys or do i have to deal with HR. I looking to see if PBSO is actually hiring non-certified or just accepting applications since they are hiring freezes in many areas. Should I look into putting myself through the part time academy and if by doing so will i have a better shot at getting on with PBSO? i have heard stories of them offering jobs to new graduates?

thanks for any input.

calveythomas1959

Dr. Thomas J. Calvey

Need help in sending you a report of defamation of character. Every time I try to submit I receive a message that the human verification are of contact us form is not working as it should. Can I speak with someone at Leo affairs.com by phone or text messaging? Please advise. Thank you.

Dr. Thomas J. Calvey
    (440) 850-5509 - text enabled
    calveythomas1959@gmail.com

15:00 pm