DUI Queen - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DUI Queen

Re: DUI Queen

Well, there's obviously some angry people on this forum, and some uneducated and assuming ones as well. I just wanted to take a minute, as a fellow Officer, to extend my support for this particular Officer under fire on this forum. Apparently from her own people, no less. Rest assured there are some LEO's that are inspired by what you have been able to accomplish, and we are proud of you. Not sure why any OFFICER feels it the least bit questionable that other Officers and Sergeants pass DUI investigations off to qualified, motivated individuals. EVERY agency does it ALL the time. It's common practice. Not every cop relishes a three hour DUI investigation. Not every cop is Intox certified. Not every cop is motivated to commit to a field the way she has. And, no Sergeant can spend hours tied up on a DUI when he, or she, has a shift to run. Common sense here, people. Regarding her statistics, it would behoove you to do your homework before plastering false information on a forum. Her conviction rate is excellent, ask any ASA that handles her cases. Ask the defense attorneys. I have. You obviously haven't. As for the drinking on weekends... are you for real? I do, and I'd bet you do too. The difference is we are responsible people that know we can have two or three social drinks in the course of a five or six hour affair and be fine - morally, ethically and legally. And if we are not fine, we make other arrangements. We do NOT risk our careers and the lives of the people we are sworn to protect by driving intoxicated. And, I'll add, we do NOT put our fellow Officers in a position to feel badly about arresting one of our own when one of our own almost kills two children because he's too DRUNK to even see straight. You are all my brothers and sisters, I'd give my life for any one of you any day of the week. I will not, however, just stand idly by while an exceptional Officer is slammed by those that either begrudge her the success that she has earned, or belittles her drive to make the streets safer for us all. Keep up the good work Ma'am. You are an inspiration to many of us who might have lost a little of that out-of-the-gate passion to actually "Make a difference".

I,m retired now,but let me just add to the last above post written by Mr Boy scout. You don't do that to your own ! Plain and simple, back in the day if you did that to another cop,when you needed a backup no one would show up. You put the guy in a cab,or somehow arrange a ride home

AGAIN,ANYONE THAT DOES THAT IS A COMPLETE SCUM BAG. YOU PROTECT YOUR OWN ! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Listen you jealous mother F***ers!! Unless you were out there then how the hell do you know what happened? She's a very good officer! You guys were NOT in her position so you people dont know how it went. You all act like your children im sad to know that you people are the ones supposedly protecting me from danger. F**k you guys! If you all have something to say about her why dont you say it to her g*d dam* face,instead of coming on a public forum where everybody and there brother can read this sh*t. You know what why dont you all try a little harder then maybe, just maybe you F**kers would get as much recognition as she does! I thought cops were brothers and sisters and stuck together and had each others backs, but once again i guess i was wrong, your all jealous pieces of S**t! Get a life and GROW UP!!

A VERY PI**ED OFF CIVILIAN!!!
    GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX.....nobody cares what you think except yo moommmmaaa :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest321
    Well, there's obviously some angry people on this forum, and some uneducated and assuming ones as well. I just wanted to take a minute, as a fellow Officer, to extend my support for this particular Officer under fire on this forum. Apparently from her own people, no less. Rest assured there are some LEO's that are inspired by what you have been able to accomplish, and we are proud of you. Not sure why any OFFICER feels it the least bit questionable that other Officers and Sergeants pass DUI investigations off to qualified, motivated individuals. EVERY agency does it ALL the time. It's common practice. Not every cop relishes a three hour DUI investigation. Not every cop is Intox certified. Not every cop is motivated to commit to a field the way she has. And, no Sergeant can spend hours tied up on a DUI when he, or she, has a shift to run. Common sense here, people. Regarding her statistics, it would behoove you to do your homework before plastering false information on a forum. Her conviction rate is excellent, ask any ASA that handles her cases. Ask the defense attorneys. I have. You obviously haven't. As for the drinking on weekends... are you for real? I do, and I'd bet you do too. The difference is we are responsible people that know we can have two or three social drinks in the course of a five or six hour affair and be fine - morally, ethically and legally. And if we are not fine, we make other arrangements. We do NOT risk our careers and the lives of the people we are sworn to protect by driving intoxicated. And, I'll add, we do NOT put our fellow Officers in a position to feel badly about arresting one of our own when one of our own almost kills two children because he's too DRUNK to even see straight. You are all my brothers and sisters, I'd give my life for any one of you any day of the week. I will not, however, just stand idly by while an exceptional Officer is slammed by those that either begrudge her the success that she has earned, or belittles her drive to make the streets safer for us all. Keep up the good work Ma'am. You are an inspiration to many of us who might have lost a little of that out-of-the-gate passion to actually "Make a difference".
    YOU have NO LIFE TO GIVE....now for the second time......make me a samich beeeoootccchhh! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The badge gets you the "PU***"

"PU***" gets your badge.

Thansk to them for making us all look like total jackasses!!!!!
    I heard she's got little to no gag reflex at all

She shoulda swallowed instead of getting knocked up by a married man

And you are going to sit here and act like you wouldn't bang her brains out. Yeaaaaaa okay.

NEVER funny when a cop F***s another cop. I can't believe you would make light of that. You're laughing out loud about one of your Sergeants getting arrested? What the hell has happened to my beloved career? Real cops are becoming a dying breed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12