Well, there's obviously some angry people on this forum, and some uneducated and assuming ones as well. I just wanted to take a minute, as a fellow Officer, to extend my support for this particular Officer under fire on this forum. Apparently from her own people, no less. Rest assured there are some LEO's that are inspired by what you have been able to accomplish, and we are proud of you. Not sure why any OFFICER feels it the least bit questionable that other Officers and Sergeants pass DUI investigations off to qualified, motivated individuals. EVERY agency does it ALL the time. It's common practice. Not every cop relishes a three hour DUI investigation. Not every cop is Intox certified. Not every cop is motivated to commit to a field the way she has. And, no Sergeant can spend hours tied up on a DUI when he, or she, has a shift to run. Common sense here, people. Regarding her statistics, it would behoove you to do your homework before plastering false information on a forum. Her conviction rate is excellent, ask any ASA that handles her cases. Ask the defense attorneys. I have. You obviously haven't. As for the drinking on weekends... are you for real? I do, and I'd bet you do too. The difference is we are responsible people that know we can have two or three social drinks in the course of a five or six hour affair and be fine - morally, ethically and legally. And if we are not fine, we make other arrangements. We do NOT risk our careers and the lives of the people we are sworn to protect by driving intoxicated. And, I'll add, we do NOT put our fellow Officers in a position to feel badly about arresting one of our own when one of our own almost kills two children because he's too DRUNK to even see straight. You are all my brothers and sisters, I'd give my life for any one of you any day of the week. I will not, however, just stand idly by while an exceptional Officer is slammed by those that either begrudge her the success that she has earned, or belittles her drive to make the streets safer for us all. Keep up the good work Ma'am. You are an inspiration to many of us who might have lost a little of that out-of-the-gate passion to actually "Make a difference".