DUI Queen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DUI Queen

DUI Queen

Just some info for a real cops cop ...instead of helping a fellow Deputy out from a surrounding county, a certain Officer decided to arrest them for DUI. I can understand the fact if he was drinking but he took a pain pill because he was hurt on the job and touched the center line once ........OMG ok we all know you have over 100 DUI's and only 3 were valid and will stick....so if your going out this weekend with your girlfriends and drink like you ALWAYS do and we all know YOU DRIVE HOME WHILE DRINKING, YOU CANT LIE ABOUT THAT i would make sure its not in indian river because their lookng for you.

Re: DUI Queen

Are you kidding? Did she really need to arrest another Officer. Well we all know she is Sgt "s" shadow, was he the one who stopped him??? He should be getting the award for the 100...lol Do they not think we all know what is going on? Do they think we dont know who stops all of the cars?

The badge gets you the "PU***"

"PU***" gets your badge.

Thansk to them for making us all look like total jackasses!!!!!

Is she in the traffic unit or a road officer???

Lightbulb Re: DUI Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Thin ks that make u go Hmmmmmmmmmm?
    Is she in the traffic unit or a road officer???
    there's no way she could have done all of those DUI's on her own. Come on now. Does she really get that hammered?

Hey Guys,

Is Sgt. "S" the one that had his own DUI 13 years ago in Martin County? Just asking...lol

I heard Martin County got a good hood polish when he insisted he couldn't be arrested... :lol:

Listen you jealous mother F***ers!! Unless you were out there then how the hell do you know what happened? She's a very good officer! You guys were NOT in her position so you people dont know how it went. You all act like your children im sad to know that you people are the ones supposedly protecting me from danger. F**k you guys! If you all have something to say about her why dont you say it to her g*d dam* face,instead of coming on a public forum where everybody and there brother can read this sh*t. You know what why dont you all try a little harder then maybe, just maybe you F**kers would get as much recognition as she does! I thought cops were brothers and sisters and stuck together and had each others backs, but once again i guess i was wrong, your all jealous pieces of S**t! Get a life and GROW UP!!

A VERY PI**ED OFF CIVILIAN!!!

And by the way, what you wrote made you guys all look like jackasses!! So congratulations to you!

Exclamation Re: DUI Queen

you talking alot of S**t for being a civilian. You! go F**k yourself. It's garbage like you that makes this city what it is. How do you know she gets recognition? how do you know what she goes through? how do you know anything? youre a bag a s**t. you just dropped to the same level everyone else is at. Civilian my a**. Youre not in her position either. Dumb a**. Alot of the officer go above and beyond and dont get recognition. Because we can live without it. Youre missing the point here "civilian" . youre an idot.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Listen you jealous mother F***ers!! Unless you were out there then how the hell do you know what happened? She's a very good officer! You guys were NOT in her position so you people dont know how it went. You all act like your children im sad to know that you people are the ones supposedly protecting me from danger. F**k you guys! If you all have something to say about her why dont you say it to her g*d dam* face,instead of coming on a public forum where everybody and there brother can read this sh*t. You know what why dont you all try a little harder then maybe, just maybe you F**kers would get as much recognition as she does! I thought cops were brothers and sisters and stuck together and had each others backs, but once again i guess i was wrong, your all jealous pieces of S**t! Get a life and GROW UP!!

A VERY PI**ED OFF CIVILIAN!!!

Ask her how many Dui's she actually found on her own maybe 5. A certain SGT found the rest. And if the civilian knows this cop that writes DUI's they would know that she drinks and drives on the weekends also, so the badge heavy female cop can do it, but joe smoe on the streets cant......yeah good cop. what comes around goes around!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast