WHAT HAPPEN TO ROBERT HASMI? - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO ROBERT HASMI?

Just as I thought, still no one has the balls to but a real name with their comment so I'm not gonna waste my time anymore. My previous invite still stands to everyone, Dude.

Post Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO ROBERT HASMI?

Here I am BROTHER.....Be a man at least and stop your childish games of lies. If you call that broken up then that's a funny definition of separated LOL.. So what other lie are you going to spit out now... Grow up and own what's yours. O Well I guess that would be wishful thinking. I'll tell you what, whatever you do you should really start taking care of your kids and her daughter they don't need to see anymore crap if you don't think of anybody else besides yourself at least think about them and to everyone else do me a favor no more talk about this, it's over it is all done we all know what happened it's no secret except to robert LOL... Peace Out Beaches..... 8)

Hasmi is the OJ of Hialeah PD. He was able to get away with crap and got his job back twice. But sooner or later he will get his. After all you cant change the stripes on a zebra. Once a fool always a fool. Just a word of advice to the new cats here, watch out for this guy. IA will be watching him from day one and you definitely dont want to get caught up in another one of his blunders. He is his own best promoter. He talks a big game but is more of a liability than a hero.

Hasmi go somewhere else. Oh i forgot no one else will touch you with a ten foot pole.

Quote Originally Posted by rhasmi
    Thanks "Whatever!!!". You know if there is one thing that I have realized and that is that when me or anyone for that matter, gets into a little trouble at HPD, so called "friends" can't help but start talking crapp about you behind your back. I always have believed and continue to believe that that is one of the main reasons we lose officers left and right, there is no loyalty. Even though this is none of anyones business but there is something else I want to clear up because so many people have spoken out of their ass, its not even funny. I never stole, broke up or slept with another officers wife. When I met my wife, she and her ex were already separated, he had already moved all his stuff out of the house. So the next time you gonna say something about another person, atleast make sure its right.

"Whatever!!!", please approach me the next time you see me, it would be nice to know who I can consider a friend even though I have a feeling I know who you are. And you others, please approach me as well, I'm a grown up, you're not going to hurt my feelings.

See you all soon..

This is so funny! First of all, most of us were talking the truth (not "crap") about you before you even got in trouble. We all know how you are, and YOU are the last person in the dept. to talk about "loyalty", when you couldn't even wait for GA to get divorced before you moved in on his wife and into his home. There are some things that are just plain wrong and this is one of them. It's a damn shame that you couldn't find your own woman and had to take a fellow "brothers" wife.

BEEP,,BEEP,,BEEP,,BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,,,,,Attention all unit's, BOLO, BOLO for officer's family well being. BOLO for R.HASMI, who somehow has returned once again and is ready to hit on your wife or girlfriend and then move into your home. All units are advised to keep your loved one away from this want to be "casanova" and fellew officer fu**er.

Arrow Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO ROBERT HASMI?

FOrget the wife or GF....BOLO for your safety. This guy's actions can put you in harms way or in a bind with IA!! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by not you again
    Quote Originally Posted by rhasmi
    Thanks "Whatever!!!". You know if there is one thing that I have realized and that is that when me or anyone for that matter, gets into a little trouble at HPD, so called "friends" can't help but start talking crapp about you behind your back. I always have believed and continue to believe that that is one of the main reasons we lose officers left and right, there is no loyalty. Even though this is none of anyones business but there is something else I want to clear up because so many people have spoken out of their ass, its not even funny. I never stole, broke up or slept with another officers wife. When I met my wife, she and her ex were already separated, he had already moved all his stuff out of the house. So the next time you gonna say something about another person, atleast make sure its right.

"Whatever!!!", please approach me the next time you see me, it would be nice to know who I can consider a friend even though I have a feeling I know who you are. And you others, please approach me as well, I'm a grown up, you're not going to hurt my feelings.

See you all soon..

This is so funny! First of all, most of us were talking the truth (not "crap") about you before you even got in trouble. We all know how you are, and YOU are the last person in the dept. to talk about "loyalty", when you couldn't even wait for GA to get divorced before you moved in on his wife and into his home. There are some things that are just plain wrong and this is one of them. It's a darn shame that you couldn't find your own woman and had to take a fellow "brothers" wife.
    Who is GA?

Ask Hasmi he knows who GA is. He did this guy dirty I believe he even moved in with GA's uniforms still hanging in his closet what a f--king jerk this HASMI is. This guy has no respect what so ever. Lets break his name in two HAS MI yeah he has me alright and your wife too. He deserves the same thing done to him watch out Hasmi cause karma is a Bi--h!!.

HASMI, A DON JUAN??? Please! Hasmi, I know that you read this..don't be confused. You are no Don juan..and you're dirty.
    I agree with HPD Sgt. Hasmi will step on his d--k again!! He can't help himself! Hasmi, do us all a favor..resign. no one deserves to have to work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BOLO!!!
    BEEP,,BEEP,,BEEP,,BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,,,,,Attention all unit's, BOLO, BOLO for officer's family well being. BOLO for R.HASMI, who somehow has returned once again and is ready to hit on your wife or girlfriend and then move into your home. All units are advised to keep your loved one away from this want to be "casanova" and fellew officer fu**er.
    When did Garido change his name to Hasmi?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast