WHAT HAPPEN TO ROBERT HASMI? - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO ROBERT HASMI?

A lot of you keep slamming me on these pages. Maybe it makes you feel good about yourselves since you can't or won't say it to my face. Let it go. What happened happened. It's not like anyone here has not 33'd on anyone. Remember, I have a lot of stories on many of you too.

So if you really want to go there, go there, but don't cry later. You know what I am talking about!

Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    A lot of you keep slamming me on these pages. Maybe it makes you feel good about yourselves since you can't or won't say it to my face. Let it go. What happened happened. It's not like anyone here has not 33'd on anyone. Remember, I have a lot of stories on many of you too.

So if you really want to go there, go there, but don't cry later. You know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by good job
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Holy Crap!!!! I second that. I just found out about this site this weekend and brother let me tell you people, (excluding "rest of us", "good job" and the writer of the above quote), you are all a disgrace to any uniform, whinning and gossiping like you have. It's emabarassing that I actually work with all of you. It's no wonder you don't post your real names. Until the day that the officers of this department starts acting like adults and unite, this department will continue to be catagorized as a joke to everyone else out there. And it's a shame, cuz I know that for the most part, we have excellent officers here.

Remember, "United we stand, divided we...." well you know the rest .

hey, tough guy Hasmi, it's only a matter of time before you get busted again. You are pathetic and you should not be wearing navy blue. You should be wearing a Orange DCJ jump suit and in a cell where you and your cell mate "Mandingo" get to know each other really well. PS, your lady taste great...

Quote Originally Posted by blue badge
    hey, tough guy Hasmi, it's only a matter of time before you get busted again. You are pathetic and you should not be wearing navy blue. You should be wearing a Orange DCJ jump suit and in a cell where you and your cell mate "Mandingo" get to know each other really well. PS, your lady taste great...
    Dude, get a f#*king life. Look at the date of the last thread. Looks like everyone but you have been able to move on, and, "PS, your lady taste great"? Grow up moron!!

Blue Badge,

Your mom tastes pretty good too. A little on the gamey side, but tasty still. Too bad the only thing you're going to taste is Hasmi's balls in your mouth, you punk ass *****!

Blue badge, Blue badge? Last I heard, we only have silver and gold badges. Oh, sh!t, Blue badge, ofcourse, now it all makes sense. You carry that blue badge that the Dare Officers would give the kids at school, that explains your mentality. Glad we got that all cleared up. :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop:

I have known R.H for a very long time. He is and always has been there when I needed him. All of you punk ass *****es who talk crap about him,,,say it to his face. Get your facts straight, and grow some balls!
    Then Look in the mirror and convince yourself that you have never ****ed off at work, cuz you probably have!...Drop it, turn the page and find someone else to talk shit about...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112