WHAT HAPPEN TO ROBERT HASMI?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

WHAT HAPPEN TO ROBERT HASMI?

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ROBERT HASMI?

Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO ROBERT HASMI?

I'm right here and guess what, I'm back. So you who thinks I am scum, you will have a chance to say it to my face, that is if you're not a coward like you are here not identifying yourself.

Dont believe you. Last I heard Hasmi helped develop that new website ASHLEY MADISON! Plus why would he want to come back here that is if he Could come back. If by miracle he does then his new name would be The Teflon Don Juan :snicker:

You heard right.....Hasmi won his fight against the city and he got his job back along with back pay. So for those of you that had so much crap to say behind his back, you have the one opportunity to say it to his face. Good for you Rob!!!

Ill tell Hasmi everything in his face. Ill even do it on duty. I probably would need to take a 10 out of the city to Bayside though. :snicker:

whats the over/under on the amount of time before he loses his job AGAIN!?

Thanks "Whatever!!!". You know if there is one thing that I have realized and that is that when me or anyone for that matter, gets into a little trouble at HPD, so called "friends" can't help but start talking crapp about you behind your back. I always have believed and continue to believe that that is one of the main reasons we lose officers left and right, there is no loyalty. Even though this is none of anyones business but there is something else I want to clear up because so many people have spoken out of their ass, its not even funny. I never stole, broke up or slept with another officers wife. When I met my wife, she and her ex were already separated, he had already moved all his stuff out of the house. So the next time you gonna say something about another person, atleast make sure its right.

"Whatever!!!", please approach me the next time you see me, it would be nice to know who I can consider a friend even though I have a feeling I know who you are. And you others, please approach me as well, I'm a grown up, you're not going to hurt my feelings.

See you all soon..

Whatever=Hasmi

Dude stop playing victim here. You have 2 strikes already. when you get back to work you will go back to being the one-man show that you always were. At what point do you stop blaming everyone else for your mistakes? You never learned the first time. You probably wont learn after this time, and odds are that you will get 07'ed again. instead of concentrating on who said what and who you are going to confront take this as friendly advice and clean up you act.

his woman took his house :lol:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast