another firing at lauderhill pd - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: another firing at lauderhill pd

Dont put words in my mouth.
    I support him a great deal. Just tired of hearing about it on here. Isnt there anything more uplifting we can all speak of?? Thats my point. No bashing...just looking for a different topic (Something not so down).

ahving trouble commin up w/ something arent you. Thats my point !!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Reading this guys (its Tal obviously) posts about the firings make me want to just end it all. How much more depressing can this site be??? When will there be something good worth reading on here not related to something SO DEPRESSING about Lauderhill??

If anybody needs me Ill be in the garage with the car running (just kidding LOL)
    You should see how that car and garage thing works. By the way, you are the only person who does not support Tal so I am pretty sure that Tal does not have to come on here and toot his own horn.Those people mentioned in that post all have very low reviews from everyone.
    If it was not Tal who is it? No one and I mean no one is at the PD talking about Tal. Sorry but Tal is not the point of matter these days so if it is not Tal writing this crap who is it? We are not stupid as some might think so drop this crap no one cares anymore this issue is over! We all know the outcome get on with life!

just to be clear I only posted once on this site, when I congratulated Winders. I really did not want to come on this site and comment, but just so there will be no confusions...

I am coming back to LPD soon enough and going to BII. My issue is resolved and I am happy to be back to work. To all who suported me in the last year +, thank you so much!!

Be safe out there brothers and sisters!!!!

Tal #334

P.s.
    The last guy was right, we do need positive posts in here!!!!!

I love how these people feel they need to get on here and defend themselves over what we all know is silly $hit. Thanks again for lowering yourself to answer these idiots. I am sure they appreciate the extra play !!

Word to the wise. Dont respond and keep your dignity. It all dies out in a few days anyway..

Well obviously Tal was not fired. Before posting and starting chaos get the facts!

The worst move you all ever made was leaving BSO and going back to Lauderhill PD. Your city is a joke to EVERYONE !!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345