another firing at lauderhill pd
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

another firing at lauderhill pd

In case you did not hear, they are firing Tal also

Whattttttt!!!!!!!!!!! Are they crazy!!!!!!!!! We are going to have no money left after all the law suits!!!!!! Good bye contract, take home cars, laptops, assault rifles, excetera.... Lauderhill will be bankrupt.

This should be a lesson to us all. They will not stand behind their Officers for ANYTHING. We will have to do it.

We count for nothing as far as the City is concerned. Lets just count how many people have been fired in the last few months....and what for. Its unbeleviable.

Lets not forget there still is another person out on leave and will prob. get the same.

At least he got paid a year to find a job! Who was really surprised with this move?

Lauderhill has a history with make bad decisions with termination. Nothing changes.

yeah they have fired some good cops who went onto other agencies and have shined there, lets not start with any names now cause we do not want to make lauderhill look bad, weather it was the officers getting fired while working at lauderhill for messing up on the road, through there field training process, not getting along with administration, or not being one of the boys, some how lauderhill found away to screw it up.

Re: another firing at lauderhill pd

Tal's family has money and I am certain his family will hire an outside attorney to come at the City just like Session's did. I think the PD has made a hard stance (not sure why after paying the guy for a year to stay home) but I do believe the CIty Manger will look beyond all of the fluff and see the truth. Good luck Tal and no matter what I believe you went to that call and so do most of the officers in the department.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    yeah they have fired some good cops who went onto other agencies and have shined there, lets not start with any names now cause we do not want to make lauderhill look bad, weather it was the officers getting fired while working at lauderhill for messing up on the road, through there field training process, not getting along with administration, or not being one of the boys, some how lauderhill found away to screw it up.
    Most of the ones they fired were not good cops at all and if you look at the names you will see that. Most got jobs back because the administration did a very poor job documenting the truth about the officers and what they were about. Come to think of it most of the one's that got fired did exactly what they were accused of doing and still got jobs back! So please don't say they were good cop’s maybe just really lucky ones!

Re: Re:

Most of the ones they fired were not good cops at all and if you look at the names you will see that. Most got jobs back because the administration did a very poor job documenting the truth about the officers and what they were about. Come to think of it most of the one's that got fired did exactly what they were accused of doing and still got jobs back! So please don't say they were good cop’s maybe just really lucky ones!
    I totally agree with that last statement. We know that officers who are guilty of doing what they are accused of get those jobs back any ways. If they can get jobs back then so can the officers who were falsely accused, unjustly fired or treated unfairly like Solowsky, Tal and VanBeber.

Re: another firing at lauderhill pd

I agree with that too. Except for the fact that everyone knows that Tal did not go to that call. Everyone knows he was lazy to begin with, so why is it a surprise that he didnt show up to a delayed call? What are the benefits of someone or someones lying on him anyway?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast