Cry Baby. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cry Baby.

Re: Cry Baby.

cowards and back stabbers? in sunny isles pd? nooooo no way!

but i guess i know where to start looking for them!
    gold badges maybe?

yo.......... yoyo 1500hrs coffe is not the same without you homo.

yojan read it backwards.

ikus acin

Quote Originally Posted by sib 5
    cowards and back stabbers? in sunny isles pd? nooooo no way!

but i guess i know where to start looking for them!
    gold badges maybe?
    Let me see HHMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    Reason #1: You fired from here.
    Reason#2: Your the biggets fu@k up in this place.

I have to agree with # 1and 2. Yeah your both. :devil:

Now I see why people like Yo and Javy have to post something in here because of people like you that are always running their mouth with a lot of shizzat in it.
    I don't know about The Chief wanting Javy back over here but I know that he would love to have Yo back in here. The kid is good cop and a great person. I didn't think that he was saying anything about wanting to come back. It takes a lot of balls to write somthing in here using his name and telling all of us to learn from them. Now, I think thats a good man. So just keep your big coward mouth shut and stop writting shissat in here.

If it's true that our COMMAND STAFF reads some of the post written here, why they haven't called Yo, Javy and Sanchez to come back to Suny Isles. Please guys we need those three guys back. We keep losing good guys and we're keeping you know what. We know that they are not happy at Doral, so why not hiring them back. HINT HINT.

Quote Originally Posted by Just a P.O
    If it's true that our COMMAND STAFF reads some of the post written here, why they haven't called Yo, Javy and Sanchez to come back to Suny Isles. Please guys we need those three guys back. We keep losing good guys and we're keeping you know what. We know that they are not happy at Doral, so why not hiring them back. HINT HINT.
    I agree.

[quote=another P.O]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Just a P.O":3d41ljtj
    I agree.[/quote:3d41ljtj]
    Can anyone with Rank do something about this. We're losing all the good people. Can we please get the three guys back. I have faith in the brass. :lol:

you guys have it good there but if you had the union in many of these lil problems would stop. some of the brass you whine about would be held accountable for the games.

Quote Originally Posted by young man
    you guys have it good there but if you had the union in many of these lil problems would stop. some of the brass you whine about would be held accountable for the games.
    Look young man the union is BS, we get anything without the union. Lets just bring those guys back and forget about everything else. Do you agree?

(A first timer in this forum) Why are we interviewing people for the PO positions when we have three guys that were here for a while and now they want to come back. Chief can you please read this and lets get those three guys back in here. It's clearly that everyone wants those guys back. I was told today that Javy and Johan wanted to come back because they lied to them when they got hired. I know that we're not here to just let people come back when ever they leave to go somewhere and things don't go right. But we are talking about three guys that were like very much here. We're all humans and we make mistakes in life. Sometime we don't know how good things are in this PD until you leave and thats what happened to those guys.

SO CAN WE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN. LETS NOT MAKE MORE MISTAKE ON HIERING PEOPLE FROM THE OUTSIDE AND THEN WE HAVE TO FIRED THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ZEROS.

Those are 3 good guys, there are other agencies that do take back those that have left.. I think the higher ups needs to listen and bring them back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast