Cry Baby.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cry Baby.

Cry Baby.

Hey is it true that cry baby Javier is already complaining about Doral. He neeeds to be a man and stop being a little baby about things, He complained about us when he was here and now Doral. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Some people are just never happy.

I hear that Johan is mad too. We miss you Johan.

Re: Cry Baby.

is yohan and javi back yet? i bet the chief would love that, both of his fav boys comming back....they prob would make the leo awards if they did..... :devil: :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by pepe pingon!
    is yohan and javi back yet? i bet the chief would love that, both of his fav boys comming back....they prob would make the leo awards if they did..... :devil: :cop:
    No I'm not back yet, but if I had a chance to go back,I would. The same goes for Javi and Orlando. I regards to your stupid comment of us getting Leo Awards, don't be a hater.

To my people from Sunny, learn from us. DO NOT, BUT DO NOT leave from Sunny Isles. I miss what I had and now I have to deal with it. You guys don't know whats to have a good department and a command staff. You have great Chief and a good command staff (Captains). Beleive me guys. Boys and Girls stay safe.

PS. I don't miss the Russians. LOL :cop:

sound like your asking to come back... i guess all those promises fell in death ears....sucker...! look at you now crying to come back have some bolas and suck it up :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by chupa cabra..!
    sound like your asking to come back... i guess all those promises fell in death ears....sucker...! look at you now crying to come back have some bolas and suck it up :devil:
    You know, because of people like you I left Sunny isles. You were that guy that would see me in the station hallway and you pretended to be my friend like a piece of garbage that you are. You’re probably the same person that was asking if I or Javy were back. Don’t be jealous cus your not like, all I said it was to learn from us. All the time that I post something here I always put my name cus I’m not scare like you. You hide behind a name of CHUPA CABRA.. The CHUPA CABRA was an unknown animal that was eating cows and I guess with all that meat you became a coward. HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: . By now you’re probably feeling sorry of yourself. Please don’t say no cus you are. So please if you feel anything between your legs next time you want to post anything here and talk bad about someone, just write you name. I promise I will not be mad at you. I’ll have a lot of respect for you. For the rest of you guys, be carefull of this coward walking in your station. :cop:

What a bunch of d!ck's!!! Things @ Doral arent what we thought they would be, but at least Iam working with a decent group of good guys who dont hate and arent hypocrites. I enjoyed my time @ SIBPD and made the best of it. When I didnt like it, I left. Doral is a great place and things will get better. I dont regret leaving and I remeber now why I left. It was because of the two face hypocrites that work @ SIB that made me think twice about staying. The same guys that didnt do **** and still got what they wanted. I've heard alot about this site, but always stayed out of it. Now I know why.... Its because the same people who lie to your face at work go on here under anonymity (using fake names) and post crap about other people. Have some balls and put your real name so that when I see you, at least I know how you really feel. Oh, and if we were to ever go back, we probably would go to the LEO awards and win again. See, we worked and we were liked. Not by all, but by most. So grow some marbles and reveal your true identity when you write stuff on here. And change your name to the "Ping@c@bra", B.K.A. "The D!ck Sucker" cause thats what you really are.................

WARNING: This e-mail is a suspected phishing scam.

Well said guys. This moron needs to leave and you guys need to come back. :devil:

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH shoo Javy and Yo are reahy to fuggie somebody up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast