Cry Baby. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cry Baby.

Re: Cry Baby.

Even better, Yohan, javi and Sanchez come to Fort Lauderdale..... We could use another 3 GREAT guys!!! Your fav. Dispatcher back in the dayzzzz.....

Quote Originally Posted by ;o)
    Even better, Yohan, javi and Sanchez come to Fort Lauderdale..... We could use another 3 GREAT guys!!! Your fav. Dispatcher back in the dayzzzz.....
    Come on now, we know you only want Javi to go to Lauderdale! lol

[quote=yeah right]
    Quote Originally Posted by ";o)":1rz0sdz5
    Come on now, we know you only want Javi to go to Lauderdale! lol[/quote:1rz0sdz5]

"Yeah Right" It's like that???? Don't worry sweatheart, Don't be upset.... ONE DAY YOU'LL GET ATTENTION TOO, JUST MAYBE ONE DAY!!! DON'T HATE!

[quote=;o)][quote="yeah right":2dkkdquc]
    Quote Originally Posted by ";o)":2dkkdquc
    Come on now, we know you only want Javi to go to Lauderdale! lol[/quote:2dkkdquc]

"Yeah Right" It's like that???? Don't worry sweatheart, Don't be upset.... ONE DAY YOU'LL GET ATTENTION TOO, JUST MAYBE ONE DAY!!! DON'T HATE![/quote:2dkkdquc]

What the heck is a SWEATHEART? Typical cop that can't spell!

Lightbulb Re: Cry Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinez
    Quote Originally Posted by pepe pingon!
    is yohan and javi back yet? i bet the chief would love that, both of his fav boys comming back....they prob would make the leo awards if they did..... :devil: :cop:
    No I'm not back yet, but if I had a chance to go back,I would. The same goes for Javi and Orlando. I regards to your stupid comment of us getting Leo Awards, don't be a hater.

To my people from Sunny, learn from us. DO NOT, BUT DO NOT leave from Sunny Isles. I miss what I had and now I have to deal with it. You guys don't know whats to have a good department and a command staff. You have great Chief and a good command staff (Captains). Beleive me guys. Boys and Girls stay safe.

PS. I don't miss the Russians. LOL :cop:
    well there is one russian in particular that misses u! someone please tell Yohan Alina from Sunny Isles is looking for him!!!! =) thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123