Things you never knew - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Things you never knew

nAVY OR COASTIE DOES NOT COUNT. nOT REAL MILITARY.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy or coastie
    nAVY OR COASTIE DOES NOT COUNT. nOT REAL MILITARY.
    You Fas Fej! What is a Navy Seal? Go play with you video games!

You are not a navy seal so therefore you don't count. Once again Navy and Coastie do not count. They are not really the armed forces. Just the core the army and A/F and the air force is close to being out of it too. If we fight a country with a real navy and there is some danger to some"swabbee" then maybe you might count. For now your out. You want credit go sleep on the ground!

I don't know who you are or if you are even a veteren. The one thing I do know is that you are a total friggin retard. Why don't you go find a WWII vet from Pearl Harbor, Midway, Coral Sea. Then look up some Cold War vets, Desert Storm and Iraq-Afghanistan vets. Navy Corpman who serve with the Marines. Don't forget about the fact that 749 members of the US Navy have been awarded the Medal of Honor. Tell them their not real members of our military.
    What is your claim to fame ASSShole?
    I served proudly from 85-89 and have been awarded the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal (Persian Gulf Op Earnest Will: July 24, 1987 to August 1, 1990).
    This Medal qualifies me for status within The Veterens of Foreign Wars- VFW. Does your service record qualify you?
    So with your stupid opinion, I guess a cop from a small town with only a few officers doesn't really qualify as a Police Officer? He can't get killed the same way anyone of us could on duty. Or maybe a cop from the mean streets of L.A. would look down at us as not being "Real Cops?"
    Oh I should probably mentioned I also in the Florida Army National Guard from 97-00.
    I hope the above ignorant poster is not a friend of mine. Because your attitude sucks and consider us just co-workers now.
    My final thought, please re-evaluate your opinion of our fine troops that have served all branches of the military and apologize because you have done nothing but stain the soul of all who have served this country.

Bill
    US Navy

Quote Originally Posted by Your not a navy seal
    You are not a navy seal so therefore you don't count. Once again Navy and Coastie do not count. They are not really the armed forces. Just the core the army and A/F and the air force is close to being out of it too. If we fight a country with a real navy and there is some danger to some"swabbee" then maybe you might count. For now your out. You want credit go sleep on the ground!
    Hey nozzle, as if any of us needed to point out your ignorance beyond your retarded opinion that you spew here, it is c-o-r-p-s as in MARINE CORPS. Just because you have a strong misguided opinion, doesn't make it factual.

Consider yourself "owned" by BC above, douche.

Like I said you are not a SEAL and therefore you saw no combat on a the love boat (if you know what I mean). Those guys in WW2 had to fight a real navy or two. You never did. Unless you have been in combat don't qaulify yourself as a soldier. By the way what job did you hold and how many days out of the year did you hold your rifle. I thought you swabees were issued the M-OP 16?

Quote Originally Posted by What was your job?
    Like I said you are not a SEAL and therefore you saw no combat on a the love boat (if you know what I mean). Those guys in WW2 had to fight a real navy or two. You never did. Unless you have been in combat don't qaulify yourself as a soldier. By the way what job did you hold and how many days out of the year did you hold your rifle. I thought you swabees were issued the M-OP 16?

I wasnt a SEAL either!

In times of war or uncertainty there is a special breed of warrior ready to answer our Nation’s call. A common man with uncommon desire to succeed. Forged by adversity, he stands alongside America’s finest special operations forces to serve his country, the American people, and protect their way of life. I am that man.
    My Trident is a symbol of honor and heritage. Bestowed upon me by the heroes that have gone before, it embodies the trust of those I have sworn to protect. By wearing the Trident I accept the responsibility of my chosen profession and way of life. It is a privilege that I must earn every day.
    My loyalty to Country and Team is beyond reproach. I humbly serve as a guardian to my fellow Americans always ready to defend those who are unable to defend themselves. I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions. I voluntarily accept the inherent hazards of my profession, placing the welfare and security of others before my own.
    I serve with honor on and off the battlefield. The ability to control my emotions and my actions, regardless of circumstance, sets me apart from other men. Uncompromising integrity is my standard. My character and honor are steadfast. My word is my bond.
    We expect to lead and be led. In the absence of orders I will take charge, lead my teammates and accomplish the mission. I lead by example in all situations.
    I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity. My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight.
    We demand discipline. We expect innovation. The lives of my teammates and the success of our mission depend on me - my technical skill, tactical proficiency, and attention to detail. My training is never complete.
    We train for war and fight to win. I stand ready to bring the full spectrum of combat power to bear in order to achieve my mission and the goals established by my country. The execution of my duties will be swift and violent when required yet guided by the very principles that I serve to defend.
    Brave men have fought and died building the proud tradition and feared reputation that I am bound to uphold. In the worst of conditions, the legacy of my teammates steadies my resolve and silently guides my every deed. I will not fail.

we are on the top of the food chain. :wink:

vet&dep

Is that "thing" that the swat team is wearing a navy seal emblem?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast