CONGRATULATIONS TO OFF. IAN LEWIS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

CONGRATULATIONS TO OFF. IAN LEWIS

He won our Name Your Newsletter Contest

and, the name of our new Tampa PBA newsletter is...

(yep, you gotta go to the link below to find out)

http://tampapba.org/forums/thread/73/

Isn't "The Shield" a TV show???

Speaking of the TampaPBA,,,did the Vice President step down????

How is "The Shield" original? It's a TV show!

How about something like...

"State of the Union"

"The Police Line" or "The Police Beat"

or

"All Points Bulletin"

And no, I didn't enter any of these into the contest, or even know about the contest.

Soo what? It sounds good and it fits our agency, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How is "The Shield" original? It's a TV show!

How about something like...

"State of the Union"

"The Police Line" or "The Police Beat"

or

"All Points Bulletin"

And no, I didn't enter any of these into the contest, or even know about the contest.
    YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE CONTEST? IT WAS PLASTERED ALL OVER THIS SITE AND THE PBA SITE!

STOP BEING A HATER. IF YOU THINK YOUR IDEAS WERE BETTER, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ENTERED THE CONTEST. SO, SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!

YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE CONTEST? IT WAS PLASTERED ALL OVER THIS SITE AND THE PBA SITE!
    I'm sorry that I have better things to do with my life than spend it on the Internet monitoring what gets posted on this website as frequently as you might like.

I'm sorry that I have better things to do with my life than spend it on the Internet monitoring what gets posted on this website as frequently as you might like.
    SO ALL YOUR IDEAS WERE AFTER THE FACT, RIGHT!

P.S. SINCE YOU ANSWERED ME PRETTY QUICKLY, I WOULD SAY THAT YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON THIS WEBSITE!

:shock:

Re:

Is this some big secret??? The only thing I can find on the PBA site is that Rick Cochran is the new 2nd VP. Can someone explain what happen to Pat Lynch????

Re: Re:

Pat was having some family issues because of all the time he was having to spend between being a VP with the PBA and Chairman of the Pension (remember, he doesn't get paid for either of these jobs because he's still a full-time detective getting assigned cases and donating the other time on his own). Something had to go, so he unexpectedly resigned from the PBA (as a Board member only) and is remaining Chairman of the Pension. His family is happy and I think most people will agree that family must come first. Pat is still a PBA member like all of us. At the Board meeting last Wednesday, the Board of Directors elected Rick Cochran to fill the vacancy. Rick is the 2nd VP and Jimmy Meier is the 1st VP.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Is this some big secret??? The only thing I can find on the PBA site is that Rick Cochran is the new 2nd VP. Can someone explain what happen to Pat Lynch????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast