GPD V. GCSO

Thread: GPD V. GCSO

GPD V. GCSO

okay- Out of Towner here:

Which agency is better to work for? What are the differences besides patrol areas?

Re: GPD V. GCSO

Go to the county they are a lot better. Run for the hills from this place it sucks and I mean bad. If you put your application in here take it back ASAP. Go to the County or Mauldin.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Go to the county they are a lot better. Run for the hills from this place it sucks and I mean bad. If you put your application in here take it back ASAP. Go to the County or Mauldin.

Enough said... Thanks

Dont go to GCSO ... they treat them like crap!!!!! They will throw a SO under the bus and not look back!

Okay then which agency is better to work for? GPD guys seems to say the SO while GCSO guys are saying GPD?
    I heard that the GCSO guys a miked up there entire shift? What's the deal with that? Traffic stops only or do they record you for 12 hours?
    How bad is the back-up situation in the county? Does it take forever to get help if you need it?
    I'm also assuming the county has more career opportunities... specialized units ect..?

And the most important question of all: What areas should be avoided for housing? Is Simpsonville a decent area?

How is the crime rate in comparison to the rest of the country? Rumor mill is that the Meth. problem is out of control... On average how busy are you guys?