Employment - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Employment

Re: Employment

The CVSA is legilsatively appropriated, the legislature almost did sway with it but PBA saved it! Did FHP really get their $$$. I heard that the bill was never signed and they lost 200 positions!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The CVSA is legilsatively appropriated, the legislature almost did sway with it but PBA saved it! Did FHP really get their $$$. I heard that the bill was never signed and they lost 200 positions!
    FHP got a 5% increase and I believe that they eliminated about 100 positions that were already vacant.

I am sure they would love to have a copule grossly overweight guys like your Panama City posters, can you say 10-65 Sig. 4

Quote Originally Posted by Playing the Game
    Dieselcop, I am disappointed. I expected a better answer to the post than that.

We are 100% funded by the fed's due to weighings and safety inspections. The Legislature sets our salaries. If we don't reach our goals and fall behind 10% of the goals, the Fed's will *****, but do that twice in a row and the Fed's will cut funding like crazy. Weights and Safety brings in the cash, not UTC's. Don't get me wrong. Write a UTC if you have to, just balance it out. Is that a better answer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am sure they would love to have a copule grossly overweight guys like your Panama City posters, can you say 10-65 Sig. 4

I'd like to leave you with one thought, but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123