Chief da Punk - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chief da Punk

Re: Chief da Punk

Hernandez was trouble at TPD when he was there as well. He had several high profile incidents, one where he was stopped by FHP for going over 100mph on I-10. He came out of his POV yelling and screaming at the trooper, and almost got himself arrested. Several months later, he went into Publix in uniform and bottle a couple bottles of wine. Then got into his city vehicle and drove home. All in all he was given a one day suspension. The funnest part is, he taught the ETHICS portion of CMS at the academy in Tallahassee!!!

Honestly, this guy looks awesome on paper. He has all of the credentials and loads of experience. But there is obviously a problem with him, for he can't stay at an agency for more than two years.

yeah loads of experience as a gypsy. i bet your real proud of your longevity with the 12 agencies you have worked for in 35 years huh ralfy? do you have pension from anywhere you worked? your days at nmb are numbered to so quit trash talking at roll calls and just quit. GET OUT. how's that for capitalization ralfy?

Well one of you said give him a chance!

Your Chiefs history go's back a long way. Let see, can you say "Cocaine Cops" "Mario Escobar" "Julio Oheada". Just a few and I might have spelled their names wrong. Does he still wear his Rolex given to him by Mario the drug dealer? The only way he escaped that Federal Indictment was to turn witness against his own partner Julio. Then he came to BSO, hum. Lets see, he wanted to take me outside several times to fight and if I would have known he was going to cause this much trouble, I guess I should have.

Ralph is a liar, and he is so stupid that he can't even say the word "Adam" A dom. The only way he is where he is, is because he has the ability to stick his nose in crap, and comes up smelling roses. This guy couldn't supervise a fart! I have nothing against Cubans, but this one should be sent back on the boat, Castro would love him!

For know Stay safe my brothers and good luck, he doesn’t say long so time is on your side.

Broward LEO

ya and now he is having supervisors write officers up for having more then two officers at a restaurant.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345