4-10's - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4-10's

Re: 4-10's

So you think he might have changed his mind? I hear he is the only one for it now.....

People are entitled to making their life outside of work a priority, which a majority of us forget. We spend our day waiting for Y113 to sound off (cough cough noise heard in the background). I was and am for the 4-10s, but totally understand "Someone's" issue. WE all forget what is really important at the end of the day, and that's family (which a majority of us lose touch with). "Someone" has been here for a long time and deserves respect. 17 plus years later deserves a break in life too, we will all be there (under that tress with a brown patch of grass) one day. I defend "Someone" cause he's a genuine person and cares about what's important, which is a rare quality to find at our Dept. I respect his opinion and would go to bat for him any day. I guess when you need some assistance on cleaning the spider webs from your gun barrel, then you'll ask him for help.

It's amazing how a co-worker can talk major smack behind your back, and then at the same time ask you for a favor. Incredible. We are our own worst enemy. It's the one profession I've been in, where you gotta watch your back cause your backup will stab you there. What a crock. We need to stop putting our brothers and sisters down, get off our a$$es, and handle those barking dog calls. We don't want to delay our response time cause P-daddy 1 will 07 our 3rd day off. Life is too short to waste time talking crap...Look at how precious life is...G-d bless our Chief and his family. There's more important things in life than arguing about 4-10s and 25 audibles...I love you guys. I'm crying right now! Gables is awesome and the city is beautiful.

tress = tree not 3, sorry poor education...FSU clouded my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    People are entitled to making their life outside of work a priority, which a majority of us forget. We spend our day waiting for Y113 to sound off (cough cough noise heard in the background). I was and am for the 4-10s, but totally understand "Someone's" issue. WE all forget what is really important at the end of the day, and that's family (which a majority of us lose touch with). "Someone" has been here for a long time and deserves respect. 17 plus years later deserves a break in life too, we will all be there (under that tress with a brown patch of grass) one day. I defend "Someone" cause he's a genuine person and cares about what's important, which is a rare quality to find at our Dept. I respect his opinion and would go to bat for him any day. I guess when you need some assistance on cleaning the spider webs from your gun barrel, then you'll ask him for help.

It's amazing how a co-worker can talk major smack behind your back, and then at the same time ask you for a favor. Incredible. We are our own worst enemy. It's the one profession I've been in, where you gotta watch your back cause your backup will stab you there. What a crock. We need to stop putting our brothers and sisters down, get off our a$$es, and handle those barking dog calls. We don't want to delay our response time cause P-daddy 1 will 07 our 3rd day off. Life is too short to waste time talking crap...Look at how precious life is...G-d bless our Chief and his family. There's more important things in life than arguing about 4-10s and 25 audibles...I love you guys. I'm crying right now! Gables is awesome and the city is beautiful.
    Your right, that was well said..............except for the city is beautiful part. The city stinks just like any other! Its just covered in green grass and big houses! :cop:

I hate the f-in 4-10's

ahhhhhh, poor rookie got bumped to midnights and is not happy so lets blame the 4-10's or better yet u want thur-sat off and got sun-tue off instead. Stop whinning, u guys complain about everything!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhh, poor rookie got bumped to midnights and is not happy so lets blame the 4-10's or better yet u want thur-sat off and got sun-tue off instead. Stop whinning, u guys complain about everything!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!
    I like the 4-10s but the new number system sucks a$$

I agree, the new number system is overdone...Even the supervisors don't get it. Did the inventor ever consider the safety factor? Apparently not. Like anything in life, you end up resorting back to what works. Zones were the best system and were very effective in promoting integrity (something some of our officers lack). It's the typical CGPD moto: "The blind leading the blind syndrome." :roll:

I agree, the new number system is overdone...Even the supervisors don't get it. Did the inventor ever consider the safety factor? Apparently not. Like anything in life, you end up resorting back to what works. Zones were the best system and were very effective in promoting integrity (something some of our officers lack). It's the typical CGPD moto: "The blind leading the blind syndrome." :roll:
    your right, and you know that supervisers read this, but do you think they care?! The retard who made up the NEW number system should be beaten silly. No respect for time on the job. WTF is with that? THE OLD ZONE SYSTEM WORKS, THE GUYS DON'T GET A CHANCE TO SCREW EACH OTHER THE WAY THEY ARE DOING.

4-10 are God sent, I have heard of people wanting to come to patrol because of the schedule...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast